Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Trump caught on tape being a pedo

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    low t sjw neckbeard mental retard detected

Don't be so hard on yourself man, you can't be sure your T levels are low unless you actually got a lab test.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    so many fakkots with so many opinions that won't even vote...lol.

Trump supporters certainly won't be if they follow his instructions

[QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    Not sure how this is relevant, Cletus.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan

Dude will reget doing that
    To be honest, shit like that as well as the fact that the Clinton's apparently do have huge media pull... is why I decided to actually step in and vote for Trump. I wasn't going to vote, but I try to stay on the side of 'The Truth."

And this is too bizarre. I feel like you guys have no idea what's going on other than having some emotional issue that they have triggered in you. So, whether it's racism, sexism, whatever, something they did (and it was calculated, remember that) struck a chord with you.

I am going to have faith in America that we will get through this dark time. Really, I've also decided to be a patriot now, too. haha. You guys need to be careful though to allow yourself to be manipulated on such a high level. Next thing you know, they may be executing people and you will be shouting "DO ITTT, DO ITTT."

Step back and be rational. Donald Trump is the same slime-ball we know he was. Or we should know, by looking at him. That's it. He's not the personification of everything wrong with American culture as they are trying to make him. He's "the blue collar (and he really is, even tho he's rich... he talks/acts like a blue collar guy) white guy" for everyone to focus their hatred on. All of the women who have problems with men, all of the races that have problem with successful white silver spoon people.

It goes to show you how sociopathic politics are. Which is fine. That's fair, let them do that. They are fighting for money and power... when they should be 'serving' us, but we, as the people, getting swept up in that to where we lose all rational thought? I never would have thought it would happen "in America."

But, ominously, the choice is yours. It's not about Hillary, but about free thought... about doing research that goes beyond looking at one source, or looking at your Twitter timeline. That's how this is allowed to happen.

BE STRONG AMERICA. The funny thing is, we have all of the power. We are the people. They can't do anything without us.

-Smak

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

[QUOTE]

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

I had a co worker that used to say stuff like that little girl will be hot some day. Throughout life I've heard much worse locker room talk than what Trump partook on with Billy Bush. I've heard women talk about sex before..cringeworthy stuff too. It's all hypocrisy on those that are against Trump.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    I had a co worker that used to say stuff like that little girl will be hot some day. Throughout life I've heard much worse locker room talk than what Trump partook on with Billy Bush. I've heard women talk about sex before..cringeworthy stuff too. It's all hypocrisy on those that are against Trump.
    So?

I know killers, drug dealers and thugs.

That doesn't mean it's ok for Trump.

Now, that is stuff that he talked about doing, stuff that's been revealed, just imagine what he is hiding???

He actually said that about the 10yr old? Wtf

its a joke

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Do those jokes include bursting in on naked teenagers?

[QUOTE]