Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: I saw Curry's greatness coming a long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Cause you are black. try to adjust the color of your monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    I cant see anything cuz im black?

why so racist bro?

What brand of monitor are you using? I'm using Samsung SyncMaster EX1920 Monitor.

I love Black people By the way.

What brand of monitor are you using? I'm using Samsung SyncMaster EX1920 Monitor.

I love Black people By the way.

Of course flip ppl like blacks...............it aint the other way tho

whyd u switch up ur tone?

and dont ever post my pic again

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

yeah right u liar. One of my boys actually was on the Steph wagon from Davidson days hes the only one i know that thought hed be a great player

this dont seem like someone who knew Steph would reign since NCAA

dismissing his preseason and comparing it to Morrow
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...8&postcount=18

since NCAA u knew hed be playin how he is huh......then how come u werent sure who to take b/w him and Kyrie back in 2013?
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...96&postcount=3

2015 Steph couldnt win MVP in AIs place?? Curry cant create his own shot like AI??? Huh??????
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...5&postcount=21

half empty stats huh? questioning his shooting
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...3&postcount=10

damn you know you're reaching when this is supposed to be great evidence

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    dumb question considering Kyrie isn't on a team that is even THINKING about winning right now, therefore not surrounding him with a team that is capable of making the playoffs thus giving him a chance to shine on the biggest stage of the game aka the playoffs

I think Kyrie would be having a similar post season, what Curry doing is amazing though, and he's cementing himself as a top PG in the game

oh and what is Kyrie doing right now with a good team? Playing great. I've been big on Kyrie for a long time, I think he's going to be one of the best scorers in the game for years to come. And the point that I was making was spot on, Kyrie was on a team that wasn't trying to win so you couldn't really judge what he was doing or how great his impact was at the time

In other new anthony morrow once dropped 40 in a summer league game.
    well he did and there is nothing to get excited about over summer league

no Curry can't create his own shot like AI could
    AI could create his on a GOAT level, now converting that look into a basket at a GOAT level like Curry is a different story. Curry won the title on a jumper shooting team, dominating with the jumper, I didn't think that could be done, but he did that and proved me wrong.

half full, if the rims were 14 ft he wouldn't do this
    if you can't sense the sarcasm in this then you must be pretty dumb
    Last edited by TheMarkMadsen; 05-11-2016 at 04:03 AM.

Local High School Star

Your just a band wagoner dude. I have been a fan of GSW since their first NBA championship and we don't like bandwagon dudes. Your worse than Lebron stans cos you called their fans bandwagoners now you try to bandwagon on our legit success. Get real man, ride Debustello Bustell like you actually got a bit of pride.

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    Your just a band wagoner dude. I have been a fan of GSW since their first NBA championship and we don't like bandwagon dudes. Your worse than Lebron stans cos you called their fans bandwagoners now you try to bandwagon on our legit success. Get real man, ride Debustello Bustell like you actually got a bit of pride.
    the idea that someone knew Steph would be reigning like he is now back when he was in NCAA is nothing short of hilarious. What a buncha sht

and this dude NEVER talked about Steph like that in the past. He just wants to be one of those smart dumb nikkas that think they knew it before everyone lol

the idea that someone knew Steph would be reigning like he is now back when he was in NCAA is nothing short of hilarious. What a buncha sht

and this dude NEVER talked about Steph like that in the past. He just wants to be one of those smart dumb nikkas that think they knew it before everyone lol

must be why I predicted Curry would win MVP in 2015 before the season even began

I didn't think he would be battling MJ for GOAT seasons, nobody did.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Hamataro give us one of your famous cp3 is better than curry posts

No money on it, despite great odds. Meh. So much for that confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Hamataro give us one of your famous cp3 is better than curry posts

here's why he is so salty

Defenses have to guard Curry differently than Paul.. Curry is more dangerous and more impactful.. I've never seen a team give Paul the type of attention that the Cavs gave Curry in the finals..

Curry just has more impact on the game, he isn't as hesitant as Paul is either, Curry knows exactly what he wants to do down the court, doesn't dominate the ball as much as Paul yet is better at getting his teammates open looks simply due to the massive amount of attention you must give Curry..

in game 2 of the finals Curry shot like ass yet was still the 2nd most impact player in the game due to the way the defense was guarding him, essentially leaving Iggy/Draymond open on every play
    I remember arguing this over and over last year that Curry >> Paul and people were getting really mad

in a thread about KD vs Curry

see this type of stuff is just a fuccing joke

he literally draws more defensive attention that anybody in the current NBA, just won MVP while leading his team to a championship while breaking the 3pt record in the post season and you want to say he's barely even top 5 in the league..

the guy just completely massacres great defensive teams and kill their morality by hitting crazy contested jumpers that are well defended on a regular basis

Durant had healthy championship contending teams in 10, 11, 12, and 2014, while playing with a player better than anybody Curry has ever had beside him..

KD arguably doesn't draw as much attention on offense, i've never seen a player get defended like Curry does, they trap and double team this guy like 40ft away from the basket..

Does KD get open looks for Ibaka and WB by just simply standing past the three point line like Curry does for Greene and Iggy.. nope..

Curry is severely underrated, maybe people don't want to believe that a small little light skinned dude who doesn't dunk can dominate like he does, but he does dominate..

Kerr must love coaching the guy, you can basically put him anywhere on the court, with or without the ball, and he's going to dramatically open up the floor for every teammate he has..

the best offense in the league is built around Curry, the most efficient offense in the league is built around Curry, the 67 win team that has some of the best offense of all time... is yup.. built around Curry

yall need to wake up and give this guy his deserved props..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Nice and accurate posts

3-time NBA All-Star

Kobe stans showing off that knowledge. Goes to show that these guys knows shit beyond stats. But but but lebron is better than kobe tho. Lol
    Last edited by knicksman; 05-11-2016 at 04:52 AM.

Op is one of the most arrogant poster in this forum. Just because you are a pot smoke doesn't make you better than us.
    LePinoy23 back from the ban