Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups Hillabale's Avatar

Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

I'm not Book of LiPS. Paranoia strikes deep.

Luke: "What should I do now, Ray?"
    Ray: "Pass 'er to me, i'll score."
    Last edited by Hillabale; 12-06-2008 at 02:12 PM.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Hillabale

Luke: "What should I do now, Ray?"
    Ray: "Pass 'er to me, i'll score."
    More like........
    Luke: " Ray, you're supposed to marry them first before you make babies.."
    Ray: "Datz not da way we doit in da hood. We just knock em up first. But my mom told me, "Win a ring first Ray", then and only then would someone like you be worth marrying..."

ROFLMAO!!!!!!
    Last edited by FosterDowner; 12-06-2008 at 07:35 PM.

it's very funny that book of lips appeared short time after you did and his first and only post is on the bucks board just to take your side

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Maggot
    it's very funny that book of lips appeared short time after you did and his first and only post is on the bucks board just to take your side
    Good point Maggot. Pretty obvious huh?

Quote Originally Posted by FosterDowner
    More like........
    Luke: " Ray, you're supposed to marry them first before you make babies.."
    Ray: "Datz not da way we doit in da hood. We just knock em up first. But my mom told me, "Win a ring first Ray", then and only then would someone like you be worth marrying..."

ROFLMAO!!!!!!
    The av obviously isn't as bad as you say it is since you

Saw a basketball once

I notice you don't answer Maggot's concerns. You just keep proving my point over and over again. Don't trip over your agenda.
    If you're concerned with racial stereotyping, imagine how the bride and the groom in your av feel. Obvious by the applause you are recieving, everyone here realizes what you are and what you are here for. Go back to the vacant lot Hillabale. I'm sure Heykid would love to have his creation back. Grow up Dude.

In reference to what you think is sad, you need to look at your own doings before you're entitled to an opinion. You get what what you give.
    Last edited by FosterDowner; 12-07-2008 at 07:14 PM.

I notice you don't answer Maggot's concerns. You just keep proving my point over and over again. Don't trip over your agenda.
    If you're concerned with racial stereotyping, imagine how the bride and the groom in your av feel. Obvious by the applause you are recieving, everyone here realizes what you are and what you are here for. Go back to the vacant lot Hillabale. I'm sure Heykid would love to have his creation back. Grow up Dude.

In reference to what you think is sad, you need to look at your own doings before you're entitled to an opinion. You get what what you give.
    Maggot's concerns don't concern me. I don't have any reason to keep repeating myself. If the mods are concerned, they can check IPs to see that i'm telling the truth and that you are making false accusations.

There's nothing racial about my av. It simply represents a tentative point guard who is worried about botching another possesion, so he defers to the star shooting guard for help. Clever & funny, nothing more.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailyd...ge=dime-081208
    SUNDAY'S BEST
    Ray Allen, Celtics: Often overlooked because of Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce, Allen showed the Pacers that he is an All-Star, too, scoring a season-high 35 points, including seven 3-pointers.

SUNDAY'S WORST
    Milwaukee Bucks starters: Not one of the starting five scored in double digits for Milwaukee, which got a combined 18 points from the lineup of Michael Redd, Richard Jefferson, Malik Allen, Luke Ridnour and Andrew Bogut.
    It appears one of those two teams is suffering from leadership issues.

Saw a basketball once

"There's nothing racial about my av. It simply represents a tentative point guard who is worried about botching another possesion, so he defers to the star shooting guard for help. Clever & funny, nothing more."

Hey bonehead, didnt you blow a gasket when your galpal from clubsonics.com got her face put on an avatar? An avatar from a myspace profile she listed on the site? Stop the hypocritical babble. It angered you that her face ended up on an avatar on the site, a person that NOBODY knows, but you thought it clever and humorous that Luke and his Wife's defaced wedding photo, 2 people EVERYBODY knows, ended up on the team's fan website. That's your idea of humor? What exactly is the difference? Please fill us all in.
    Imagine (as I'm sure you can), you're a proud papa, imagine you got this pretty daughter and her special day comes and she marries a decent and caring man. This man has a public profile and reputation as an NBA ball player. Now you as a Dad could not be more proud. Until one day you notice someone took their wedding photo, made it into a joke with some one else's photo in it, along with a reference saying "passer to me, I'll score". This avatar gets posted in a Sonics website, then after it's taken down it gets reposted in spite ( if you remember your quote from clubsonics,)......
    "Now it's up and it aint EVER coming down".
    I'm sure you are beaming right now. Remember the day it got posted and the reaction it got, and your quote......
    "LMAO!! the hypocrtite is foaming at the mouth". " I must admit the reaction made the satisfaction twofold".
    Those are your words Hillabale.
    As a father you'd probably want to hunt the person down and stuff his joke where the sun doesn't shine. But all this would only apply if you were the type of father who would not want his daughter's most sacred day to be made into an embarrassing and cruel joke. What if that was your daughter Hillabale? Have you no decency? Would you pimp your daughter's wedding photo? I'd like to think the answer is no, but your history tells me you'd do ANYTHING for a laugh, forgetting all decency in the process. Put yourself in Luke and his wife and family's place for one minute, and imagine how that would hurt. What kind of a human being would deface a wedding photo as bet in PUBLIC website? If that were MY daughter, fella there would be NO AMOUNT of money that I would spend to sue your stupid and indecent self placing you and YOUR family in that very embarrassing avenue you placed that innocent bride and groom in.. The mods in here may not have the guts to discipline you for maligning someone so badly with such a poor display of human decency, but if I were you, I'd be careful about the bragging that you do. Someone may stumble onto your ego's footprints, and file suit against you. Then after you've spent your kids college tuition on legal fees, you may actually feel some regret.
    As the father of a beautiful daughter of my own, I have to say you ought to be ashamed of yourself as a parent, and as a human being. While you're patting yourself on the back for this self admitted act of cleverness, you should be hanging your head in shame for doing the lowest thing a man could do to a young lady and her husband.
    Your a flamer, an insensitive parent, and a crappy human being dude. I actually pity you.
    Last edited by FosterDowner; 12-08-2008 at 07:39 PM.

"There's nothing racial about my av. It simply represents a tentative point guard who is worried about botching another possesion, so he defers to the star shooting guard for help. Clever & funny, nothing more."

Hey bonehead, didnt you blow a gasket when your galpal from clubsonics.com got her face put on an avatar? An avatar from a myspace profile she listed on the site? Stop the hypocritical babble. It angered you that her face ended up on an avatar on the site, a person that NOBODY knows, but you thought it clever and humorous that Luke and his Wife's defaced wedding photo, 2 people EVERYBODY knows, ended up on the team's fan website. That's your idea of humor? What exactly is the difference? Please fill us all in.
    Imagine (as I'm sure you can), you're a proud papa, imagine you got this pretty daughter and her special day comes and she marries a decent and caring man. This man has a public profile and reputation as an NBA ball player. Now you as a Dad could not be more proud. Until one day you notice someone took their wedding photo, made it into a joke with some one else's photo in it, along with a reference saying "passer to me, I'll score". This avatar gets posted in a Sonics website, then after it's taken down it gets reposted in spite ( if you remember your quote from clubsonics,)......
    "Now it's up and it aint EVER coming down".
    I'm sure you are beaming right now. Remember the day it got posted and the reaction it got, and your quote......
    "LMAO!! the hypocrtite is foaming at the mouth". " I must admit the reaction made the satisfaction twofold".
    Those are your words Hillabale.
    As a father you'd probably want to hunt the person down and stuff his joke where the sun doesn't shine. But all this would only apply if you were the type of father who would not want his daughter's most sacred day to be made into an embarrassing and cruel joke. What if that was your daughter Hillabale? Have you no decency? Would you pimp your daughter's wedding photo? I'd like to think the answer is no, but your history tells me you'd do ANYTHING for a laugh, forgetting all decency in the process. Put yourself in Luke and his wife and family's place for one minute, and imagine how that would hurt. What kind of a human being would deface a wedding photo as bet in PUBLIC website? If that were MY daughter, fella there would be NO AMOUNT of money that I would spend to sue your stupid and indecent self placing you and YOUR family in that very embarrassing avenue you placed that innocent bride and groom in.. The mods in here may not have the guts to discipline you for maligning someone so badly with such a poor display of human decency, but if I were you, I'd be careful about the bragging that you do. Someone may stumble onto your ego's footprints, and file suit against you. Then after you've spent your kids college tuition on legal fees, you may actually feel some regret.
    As the father of a beautiful daughter of my own, I have to say you ought to be ashamed of yourself as a parent, and as a human being. While you're patting yourself on the back for this self admitted act of cleverness, you should be hanging your head in shame for doing the lowest thing a man could do to a young lady and her husband.
    Your a flamer, an insensitive parent, and a crappy human being dude. I actually pity you.
    More foaming at the mouth...
    I still don't understand why, if this harmless av bothers you so much, why you decided to barge into a forum that had nothing to do with it, and respond to a two-month old post? It was like you wanted to engage me and you wanted me to post the av again, like you knew I would if you kept bringing it up. Really, what was YOUR motive for posting here? Whatever is was, enjoy the av, because it ain't ever coming back down again... again

Face it, you hate me and you just wanted to spread the hate as far and wide as you could. It's not about the av either. Before the av, you would always dredge up my old joke about me asking which forum members would like to have their daughter impregnated by Luke Ridnour.

You have some anger issues, pal. What happened, did they take away your ability to harass the cons?

Saw a basketball once

'I still don't understand why, if this harmless av bothers you so much, why you decided to barge into a forum that had nothing to do with it, and respond to a two-month old post?"

I believe you were the one who followed another poster in here and one of your first posts was about this incredibly humorous av you made and another poster who already posts here would probably get you banned for talking about it. Does that sound about right? Were you placing an ad for more Luke haters Hillabale, because that is the real issue here. A degrading avatar, nothing ever positive to say about Luke, insults about his hairdo. A guy you said you could care less about where he ended up over at the PI, yet you come here, register in a site that another Luke supporter uses and flame on again. No double talk needed dude, it's pretty transparent, your motive that is. When seasoned posters like Maggot who don't even know of you can figure you out, then it should be pretty obvious to everyone. Thank you lord Hillable, we see the light, we should trade Luke right off and thank you for your insite.!!!LOL.
    Obviously an altered picture of Luke and his wife on their wedding day is harmless to you. That makes you insensitive. Then posting it after I backed up what FAHusky said and you said he was lying. That was done in spite. Although not long ago when you trolled the PI as Led Zeppelin or DBF, didn't you get all menstrual when the suggestion was made that Ray's alledged hospital thing with his kid before the last game was a media stunt he wanted published to get people behind him after he faultered game after game in the finals? I seem to remember you amongst others saying that how could anyone question a poor young lad's disease and that it was immoral. Shoe's always tighter on the other foot. Hypocrisy reigns in your mind.

"It was like you wanted to engage me and you wanted me to post the av again, like you knew I would if you kept bringing it up."

Stop flattering yourself Hillabale, nobody concerns themselves with your "i'm the victim, you made me do it" charade. The act is yours as is the responsibilty. It would seem you are working your own "conspiracy theory"?

"Really, what was YOUR motive for posting here? Whatever is was, enjoy the av, because it ain't ever coming back down again... again "

First it was a harmelss av and now you are being very clear that your intent to keep it up is pure malice. That's fine, I tried to warn you. It's on you now dude.
    No wonder Heykid abandoned the site for you. He didnt want to be connected with your vile.

"Face it, you hate me and you just wanted to spread the hate as far and wide as you could. It's not about the av either. Before the av, you would always dredge up my old joke about me asking which forum members would like to have their daughter impregnated by Luke Ridnour."

No I really don't hate you, I pity you. The remark about Luke shows your immaturity as a grown up.
    I understand how you felt degraded after Romee and myself got "poster of the month" honors in clubsonics.com. I understand you feel cheated because you were the last one to ever get considered. Don't feel like you were second best to Romee and I in the posting department. In actuality, it wasn't even that close. You got it out of pity. Don't be ashamed because nobody looks up to you in here or any other forum. It's probably not much different than at home.

"You have some anger issues, pal. What happened, did they take away your ability to harass the cons? [/QUOTE]"

Your stand up is really kind of old, hope you don't get carpal tunnel from all the patting on the back you do.

Once again remember I tried to appeal to your sense of decency about the avatar. I won't mention it again, but remember, it's now something YOU own. Enjoy it and all the perks that come along with being a heckler. Now lets all stand and give Hillabale a big round of applause.....(cue the crickets)
    Not much has changed in the past few years.

Another Doanut Boy handle at the PI bites it. Your mod pals must've grown tired of the av crybaby.

Saw a basketball once

Can't see why it would bother the mods, that post was 2 weeks ago. NO activity since. 2 weeks. And a banning just yesterday. Who really cried? No matter. Like I said, I warned you dog, the rest is on you. Game over.

Sessions started at point guard tonight and scored 44 pts with 12 assists. 13-18 FG, 18-21 FT. Safe to say the job is now his from here on out.

Good college starter

Sessions started at point guard tonight and scored 44 pts with 12 assists. 13-18 FG, 18-21 FT. Safe to say the job is now his from here on out.
    I think its time for the Bucks to rebuild. Ramon Sessions is definetly the future for the Bucks.

I happened to be at the game last night and Sessions was incredible to watch. Always loved him. He's our future point guard. The Bucks organization would be insane to trade him/not give him a contract he deserves.