Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: LOL @ Dallas and Rick Carlisle alienating the best overall PG of this generation

Lebron stans are really dumb. Dallas was stacked in 2011 now.

Decent college freshman game3524's Avatar

Default Re: LOL @ Dallas and Rick Carlisle alienating the best overall PG of this generation

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    In what system is he a top 3-5 PG?

I personally don't think he fits in today's NBA. I wouldn't want him on my team at league min.

Tell me how many teams are clamoring for a PG who devours the entire shot clock, doesn't move the ball, cannot shoot from distance, is well below league avg at the basket, shoots FTs at a 30% clip, and can't defend?

Does that player interest you? How about if after all that he intentionally loses playoff games a week before free agency and has a bigger ego than anyone in the league? Can you say MAXCONTRACT?
    This.

I hate Simmons, but he is correct in saying your PG today has to be able to shoot.

Peak Lebron, Prime Wade, Prime/peak Bosh ...

And Dallas was the most stacked team????

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MJistheGOAT
    Peak Lebron, Prime Wade, Prime/peak Bosh ...

And Dallas was the most stacked team????

No one thought dallas was going to win a championship at the start of that season with that roster

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    No one thought dallas was going to win a championship at the start of that season with that roster
    Not at the start, not at the end

Until Dirk raped the Heat, Lebron choke and Mavs won it

One of the biggest Finals upset in one of the most predictable and logic postseason in sports.