Default per FS1: Skip Bayless on Zion Williamson: "Trade me to Knicks or I'm not playing"

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

Default Re: per FS1: Skip Bayless on Zion Williamson: "Trade me to Knicks or I'm not playing"

I'll believe that when I hear it from an actual journalist, and not from some guy trying to drive up ratings for his failed TV show.

Default Re: per FS1: Skip Bayless on Zion Williamson: "Trade me to Knicks or I'm not playing"

His dad or uncle or some shit literally said that Zion has absolutely no issues going to NO and is in fact looking forward to it.

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma
    I'll believe that when I hear it from an actual journalist, and not from some guy trying to drive up ratings for his failed TV show.
    He's been in the game for over 40 years. Covered the superbowl championship Dallas Cowboy era and wrote for the Chicago tribune on Mj's Bulls.

Skip, Broussard, Colin Cowherd transition from ESPN have brought the ratings over to Fox. ESPN may even lose Stephen A Smith next year. Undisputed continues to rise in ratings.

if zion williamson is smart then he'll avoid the knicks the same way the rest of avoid STDs.

theres no reset button once you're tainted with that.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    if zion williamson is smart then he'll avoid the knicks the same way the rest of avoid STDs.

theres no reset button once you're tainted with that.

Knicks are career killers

All Zion ever wanted was to be in a Cavs uniform to prove that 1 gifted ring in 11 seasons isn

What a load of shit. Zion's dad said Zion was looking forward to getting down to New Orleans and getting started.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Please hold your breath waiting for this to happen.

Decent playground baller

A few months of the media slobbering over Zion going to NYC because they didn't understand the new draft lottery, so they assumed since the Knicks have the worst record this season, they would get the #1 pick. It didn't work out that way. 14% likely to get the #1 pick versus 86% chance you do not. They were salivating over the 14%. The hype train was going on mostly all year, so the Knicks getting Zion was just the inevitable, so now everyone is shocked the Pelicans get the #1 pick, so that narrative the media has been pushing for months has fallen so hard on their faces, so now they are making up shit like Zion will not declare for the draft, he's going back to Duke, he's going to force a trade to the Knicks, etc. The media drives a narrative to death until it's no longer fun to talk about anymore and they make up some other shit and argue about it. There are clear agendas.

We live in a 24/7 news cycle now. The NBA has turned into TMZ, so they need something new to talk about all the time in this ADHD world we live in today. I don't remember what game it was, but during the halftime show they were talking about the Lakers coaching search, so I am like, "Why the blue hell does this have to do with the game currently on?"

I admit, I love the offseason stuff myself and I can't wait for the NBA Draft and June 30, but it has gotten to a point where I am disgusted by it. It's nothing but clickbait and speculation. Everyone eats this shit up and believes everything the media says. This was my first time even watching the damn draft lottery

TLDR: It's BS. Zion is going to the Pelicans. He is not going back to Duke. He is not forcing a trade. The NBA games are not as intriguing as the rumors and fake news. I have actually enjoyed the playoffs especially the 2nd round.

P.S. Zion would be the dumbest mother****er on Earth to turn down millions of dollars to go back to school and play for free. He will get a 100 million dollar shoe deal on top of his rookie salary. He's not dumb and anyone trying to tell him to do something like this, they need serious help. No one on this forum would do this, either.

Knicks don't "need" Zion. ie: they will not trade the house for him.

It's amazing how many dumb cunnts out there just can't stay away from the Knicks.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Marc Ryan: Breaking: Zion Williamson