Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star thabisyo's Avatar

Default Derrick Rose arrogant for no reason

This clown comes out and says he is the best in the league even though he was being a bitsh in the playoffs.

This former MVP is a disgrace and then people say Lebron is arrogant and say Kobe is arrogant. This inefficient sucker SUCKS, Fake MVP, Mr 6%, Mr I think ill just warm the bench

This clown doesnt deserve to be mentioned with guys like Lebron, Kobe, Durant, Westbrook..... He is a bitsh

Default Re: Derrick Rose arrogant for no reason

why are you so insecure? he was asked the question and he said himself. big deal, only insecure stans would be so butthurt about it.

I hate LeBron* and even though I'm a Bulls fan, I know LeBron* is the best in the league right now. I really don't care for what Rose says, I've never really held him in any high regard when it comes to him communicating outside of the court, dude seems like he's half asleep and half stoned all the time.

That said, I do expect Trollsmasher, TonyMontana, Tazb and Silkktheshocker to get their pantys caught up in a bunch over this. These guys are going to flip out when they see the interview and use it as arsenal to drive their hate against him and anything Bulls related, because they know MJ is the GOAT and the 90s Bulls ****ed their dreams of living successfully vicariously through opposing players... too bad MJ ruined the fun for them.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    why are you so insecure? he was asked the question and he said himself. big deal, only insecure stans would be so butthurt about it.
    Why does not he just call him self goat. If kobe calls himself goat u would drop your panties

Derrick rose aint even the best point guard. Overrated inefficient chucker

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    I hate LeBron* and even though I'm a Bulls fan, I know LeBron* is the best in the league right now. I really don't care for what Rose says, I've never really held him in any high regard when it comes to him communicating outside of the court, dude seems like he's half asleep and half stoned all the time.

That said, I do expect Trollsmasher, TonyMontana, Tazb and Silkktheshocker to get their pantys caught up in a bunch over this. These guys are going to flip out when they see the interview and use it as arsenal to drive their hate against him and anything Bulls related, because they know MJ is the GOAT and the 90s Bulls ****ed their dreams of living successfully vicariously through opposing players... too bad MJ ruined the fun for them.
    People treat him like he is some child that doesnt know what he is saying. I am tired of this arrogant thing. Dude needs to learn some respect

Just trying to give himself confidence so he's mentally ready for the season. He needs it remember.

if you don't think you're the best player, how are your teammates supposed to view you. I wouldn't want to let a dude on my team shoot the ball 20 times a game if he didn't have that confidence.

everyone needs to get off this dudes jock already, its just gotten real old at this point.

Local High School Star CHi1PriDe's Avatar

You really expected Rose to answer, Lebron?

edit: why even reply "apr 2013"

you cannot expect people to seriously listen to him call himself the best after he was quoted as saying that he wasn't mentally ready to play basketball....

the same ***** that sat on the bench and watched his team get molly-whooped twice in the same series think he's the best in the league??? That "Muscle memory" does wonders...

Its not a big deal bro. No one actually believes what he said, not even him

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Its not a big deal bro. No one actually believes what he said, not even him
    True, but he's not going to be a bitch and say LeBron even if everyone knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    True, but he's not going to be a bitch and say LeBron even if everyone knows it.
    How is that being a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by thabisyo
    How is that being a bitch
    For a guy who will be rivalling Lebron for best player in the game over the next few years, I think it's more a competitive thing for him to say that, than him to disrespect Lebron or deminish him. I doubt Rose will ever be better than Lebron, but I don't think Rose is out of his mind to believe he will be either.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Big props to Rose. Gotta love the man.