Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Offseason

Default Re: 2013 Offseason

I really want to see Johnson play with little to no iso. :S

   

Quote Originally Posted by Anticlus
    I really want to see Johnson play with little to no iso. :S
    i say the same thing every time a date goes badly.

lol this, everyday I was praying for less iso-joe and less iso-deron last season, hopefully I dont have to do the same next year. Kidd said he would not allow too much iso-ball, but we will see how he executes the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    lol this, everyday I was praying for less iso-joe and less iso-deron last season, hopefully I dont have to do the same next year. Kidd said he would not allow too much iso-ball, but we will see how he executes the plan.
    I hope so, sometimes watching the nets play iso was just so hard to watch.

I hope so, sometimes watching the nets play iso was just so hard to watch.
    Yeah, even as a nets fan these iso-ball made me feel like sleeping. I've been watching the Spurs playoffs games since 2012 playoffs, and I like how they are moving the ball like a charm. Can we do that? I really hope so, they just need to stop iso and keep moving the ball around. We have the necessary talent to accomplish this, so whats important is the effort.

So dj white was recently cut meaning that the 15th spot is free again.

Yeah, even as a nets fan these iso-ball made me feel like sleeping. I've been watching the Spurs playoffs games since 2012 playoffs, and I like how they are moving the ball like a charm. Can we do that? I really hope so, they just need to stop iso and keep moving the ball around. We have the necessary talent to accomplish this, so whats important is the effort.
    Yeah i mean i don't expect Nets to be fast-paced. We might even be even slower with the new roster. What i want to see is a lot of good ball movement. Hopefully Jason Kidd brings that to the team.

   

so, anticlus, how did you find this place? i don't remember seeing you around here until recently.

and how long have you been a nets fan if i may ask?

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    so, anticlus, how did you find this place? i don't remember seeing you around here until recently.

and how long have you been a nets fan if i may ask?
    I found this place from a friend who found the forums a long time ago. I haven't really been a fan for any team. i liked certain players, but with the Nets because when i was young my close cousin liked Jason Kidd, Vince Carter, etc. The cousin who got me into playing/watching basketball. I personally like Deron and Johnson tho.

I found this place from a friend who found the forums a long time ago. I haven't really been a fan for any team. i liked certain players, but with the Nets because when i was young my close cousin liked Jason Kidd, Vince Carter, etc. The cousin who got me into playing/watching basketball. I personally like Deron and Johnson tho.
    Welcome to the board!

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    So dj white was recently cut meaning that the 15th spot is free again.
    Mike Miller!

Probably won't happen though. I heard it'll cost Proky another 4-7 mill to sign a 15th player even if its vet min. But at this point I probably won't be surprised. Proky= #YOLO.

I'm perfectly fine with Alan Anderson

   

a little late, but repped! welcome!

I just downloaded Brooklyn Nets app on both my iPad and iPhone, it is gonna help. Unfortunately, searching Insidehoops on AppStore returns nothing.

   

I just downloaded Brooklyn Nets app on both my iPad and iPhone, it is gonna help. Unfortunately, searching Insidehoops on AppStore returns nothing.
    what does it do?

if ISH is concerned about expanding their presence, they should design a mobile version of the site like many others have done, accessed through browser. i certainly don't need yet another app for just a news / forum site. dolphin / chrome mobile work just fine.