Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote Originally Posted by bmd
    Well they'd certainly have the weight advantage.
    That really isn't something to brag about is it? So you are a tiny and scrawny guy? I guess you couldn't handle a chick like that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuma
    Get your head out of the clouds. That statement is not true at all.

Australia, New Zealand, both of these countries would consider those chicks to be above normal size.
    Interesting, as Australia is the second most obese country in the world.

So now that we have established that you are a NOOB, look at those girls arms and legs, and add the fact that camera's add about 10 pounds of weight, and you will find that they are of normal size and certainly slimmer than most of the girls that wink at you in club.

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    That really isn't something to brag about is it? So you are a tiny and scrawny guy? I guess you couldn't handle a chick like that anyway.
    Well, I'm 6'3" and 215 pounds.

So yeah, they'd have the weight advantage.

And handle a chick like that? Probably not... I'm not an elephant trainer.

National High School Star

What the hell is going on...how are these chicks NOT fat? They are fat. Plain and simple. They aren't insanely obese, but they are fat. Whatever you want to call it, chunky, big boned, etc..they are above the weight they naturally should be at.

ANYWHERE else in the world, except maybe Samoa, they'd be considered fat. All of Asia, yup, definitely would call them HUGE. Australia, NZ for sure they'd be considered big. Ireland. Check. I'm only going by places I've visited or stayed for more than a month. I'm 5'8, 170 and am skinny everywhere, except a little bit of fat on my stomach. Not much I can do it about since it is mostly genetic. I play ball 2-3 hours a day, and eat reasonable. Unless I wanted to really change my diet, excercise, caloric intake, eat less delicious food, yada yada I could never lose it. I'm well above average in terms of health. However, in Asian countries i definitely am looked at as overweight (not fat mind you). In America, I'm looked at as skinny.

Quote Originally Posted by Chizdog
    Well, arguing whether a girl is fat or normal in the internet is retarded.
    I disagree, people need to be re-wired back to reality and this is an example of that.

Quote Originally Posted by G-train

So now that we have established that you are a NOOB, look at those girls arms and legs, and add the fact that camera's add about 10 pounds of weight, and you will find that they are of normal size and certainly slimmer than most of the girls that wink at you in club.
    What does the amount of fat people in any given country have to do with what is normal?

Average does not = normal.

Those girls would be about 5'4/5 and 130 pounds.
    They are of normal size.

Those girls would be about 5'4/5 and 130 pounds.
    They are of normal size.
    There is no possible way for you to know how tall they are much less how much the number on the scale says.

What does the amount of fat people in any given country have to do with what is normal?

Average does not = normal.
    Learn to read, saying a standard sized girl is fat in Australia when Australia has more fatties per capita than almost anyone is not a smart comment.

Did you not read my post properly? I said in both those countries, that weight would be 'considered' above normal size.

Where Australia ranks on the obesity scale does not directly determine what size people consider to be normal (normal obviously being not overweight or underweight).

Nice try at bringing up the fact that I am new here, as if that was at all relevant to the argument topic. Are you done making stupid, irrelevant, easily refutable points now?

Learn to read, saying a standard sized girl is fat in Australia when Australia has more fatties per capita than almost anyone is not a smart comment.
    You have no logic.

He said those girls would be considered fat anywhere in the world.

Just because Australia has a lot of fat people doesn't mean they wouldn't be considered fat there. There are just MORE people considered fat there.

Just because the average person is fat there doesn't mean the average person is a normal weight.

There is no possible way for you to know how tall they are much less how much the number on the scale says.
    There is no way to know if you are a 13 year old dumb ass, her ass is just above seat height if you allow for the angle, and I can tell from her build what her weight would approximately be.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Bread Kid
    According to what? A BMI rating? A BMI system that would define brad Pitt as overweight.

Or by you, someone with an unrealistic and incorrect preconceived perception about what is fat and what is overweight?
    They're fat. You're stupid.

There is no way to know if you are a 13 year old dumb ass, her ass is just above seat height if you allow for the angle, and I can tell from her build what her weight would approximately be.
    Did you account for the fat rolls poking through her jersey?

You have no logic.

He said those girls would be considered fat anywhere in the world.

Just because Australia has a lot of fat people doesn't mean they wouldn't be considered fat there. There are just MORE people considered fat there.

Just because the average person is fat there doesn't mean the average person is a normal weight.
    He specifically mentioned Australia, which is a fat country. That girl is not considered fat there.

I could email that gif to 7000 Australians right now (I actually can) and they would determine her to be average.