Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Is Lamar Odom the most Worthless Player in the NBA?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    Told all of you this would happen.
    I think just about everybody saw this coming.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    Told all of you this would happen.
    You definitely called it and I defended him. Not anymore though. Now I'm at the point where he would have to do something amazing for a sustained period of time for me to believe in him again.

The problem is Odom was never that good to begin with, at least on the Lakers he was more of a product of the triangle, he was never able to bring one good game to the other one, inconsistency at its finest.

Guy was severely overrated by kobe haters trying to dimminish kobes greatness during the 2008-2010 three consecutive Lakers Finals, similar thing happened with gasol, although he did produce more consistently at the time.

I'd say there is 0% chance Odom produces like he did in the past, which like I said, wasn't all that good either.
    Last edited by Mr. Jabbar; 11-25-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Lmao! Look at the bright side. More Bledsoe minutes by trading Mo, Odom will be 8 mill off the books after the season. Plus there is a 10 percent chance he starts balling. No doubt his lack of production is a bad thing though.
    Silver lining

Banned

Should have retired last season and focus on "showbiz."

I guess this is it for him now.

I don't get it, he's in L.A. again, what's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Should have retired last season and focus on "showbiz."

I guess this is it for him now.
    Why would he? he is already doing it without quitting the NBA and also making millions doing nothing worthy for his team.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Why would he? he is already doing it without quitting the NBA and also making millions doing nothing worthy for his team.
    what a kunt........

Home of the 16

Odom is like Ironman without a suit right now. Bring him back to the Lakers ... then he'll show you whats up.

What's worse is last year Mavs thought they got shafted by his play but the Clippers are REALLY getting the business from Odom . I started to doubt him on opening night when he was still a lard ass despite 2+ months to improve and get into shape after joining the Clippers.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

What's worse is last year Mavs thought they got shafted by his play but the Clippers are REALLY getting the business from Odom . I started to doubt him on opening night when he was still a lard ass despite 2+ months to improve and get into shape after joining the Clippers.
    the clippers aren't getting the business...their FO chalked up last season's pathetic effort to being homesick and stuff like that. you guys stepped in it this time.

Banned

It's been a pretty crazy decline for him. Early in the year I read he couldn't even make it through a full practice. With the amount of money he has it's pretty ridiculous that h's that out of shape when he can afford a 24/7 chef and any thing he wants in terms of fitness trainers and gyms.
    Last edited by outbreak; 11-25-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
    the clippers aren't getting the business...their FO chalked up last season's pathetic effort to being homesick and stuff like that. you guys stepped in it this time.
    I think most analysts felt that returning to LA would boost him after some time off. Can't put it on the Clippers for taking a reasonable chance on him.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

I think most analysts felt that returning to LA would boost him after some time off. Can't put it on the Clippers for taking a reasonable chance on him.
    not the kind of veteran i want to bring in. dude was one of the worst players in the whole league when he was on the court last year. his game left him for good or he had a crappy attitude pouting to sabotage the mavs season. thats not reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
    not the kind of veteran i want to bring in. dude was one of the worst players in the whole league when he was on the court last year. his game left him for good or he had a crappy attitude pouting to sabotage the mavs season. thats not reasonable
    I watched him no more than 3 times in Dallas last year so can't pretend to know how well he played. Just saying you had all of ESPN, NBA TV and even TNT talking about how he would bounce back so it's not like it was just a few people saying it. Most thought LO back to LA= win. Dude is just 32 so not like people would think his career is flat out over.