Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Cleveland listening to offers for 1st pick from Jazz, Sixers, Wolves, Magic

Quote Originally Posted by NattyPButter
    Well you sure don't trade your number 1 for freaking Favors and some picks. You don't trade Dion when he was freaking better then Kyrie last year. Then on top of that Kyrie is always freaking hurt every season.
    I agree with the first two points, but why would you phrase it "I hope this blows up in their faces" when talking about the team you're supposed to be a fan of? Wouldn't your hope be that whatever happens doesn't blow up in their faces?

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Default Re: Cleveland listening to offers for 1st pick from Jazz, Sixers, Wolves, Magic

Chance of griffin trading this pick slim and none.

Draft day cannot come soon enough. All of these rumors.

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I agree with the first two points, but why would you phrase it "I hope this blows up in their faces" when talking about the team you're supposed to be a fan of? Wouldn't your hope be that whatever happens doesn't blow up in their faces?
    Nope...If they're gonna play stupid games they should get stupid prizes. Back to square 1 for complicating things...when all they could have done was draft Wiggins or Parker and call it a night. You want a big man get him in FA not some over priced Jazz player that can't even out rebound TT and some picks. He would ruin the cap space.

I heard they're trading the number 1 pick to Miami for James Jones and pick #56. Good deal for the Cavs. They need a shooter.

Multiple sources.