Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe: Melo is the Most Unguardable player; Knicks Might Win Title

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    So The pots calling the kettle black... LOL .. Kobe stans like yourself emotionally hedge from the start of the season by DISSING EVERY PLAYER KOBE PLAYS WITH... EVERYONE KNOWS THIS IS TRUE...

Would I take any Lebron team over your Lakers? fcuk yea...

I live in new york and would love to see either one of the NY teams win a title.. I would prefer it be Brooklyn but I would also love to see NY...
    I live in nyc too so Knicks also the team I back. They are also the only team capable of beating Heat now.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    I live in nyc too so Knicks also the team I back. They are also the only team capable of beating Heat now.

U sure ur not a KOBESTAN? LOL

If Amare can play 15-20 minutes a game the Knicks would have a ridiculous team..

KIDD, RAYMOND FELTON ,PRIG
    SMITH JR SHUMPERT
    MELO NOVAK
    MARTIN AMARE
    CHANDLER

That is as good as it gets in the NBA at this moment... I think thE kNICKS can out muscle the Heat with Melo ,Martin and Chandler VS lebron, Bosh , haslem..

The only thing that will hurt the Knicks is the Love that Lebron and Wade get vs Melo and any other Knick player..

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Even as a nets fan the Knicks are the 2011 mavericks 2.0. I'm still not going to fully judge them against the weak Celtics but they have possibly the best ball movement out of any nba team in the nba and their defense is great. My retarded nets should be at least 2-2 but they want to give up a 14 point lead in three minutes. Dumb idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    U sure ur not a KOBESTAN? LOL

If Amare can play 15-20 minutes a game the Knicks would have a ridiculous team..

KIDD, RAYMOND FELTON ,PRIG
    SMITH JR SHUMPERT
    MELO NOVAK
    MARTIN AMARE
    CHANDLER

That is as good as it gets in the NBA at this moment... I think thE kNICKS can out muscle the Heat with Melo ,Martin and Chandler VS lebron, Bosh , haslem..

The only thing that will hurt the Knicks is the Love that Lebron and Wade get vs Melo and any other Knick player..
    you can have a favorite player and a different team because of regional ties. I mean I'm in my mid 20s so it's not like the knicks have given me much to cheer for since I was like 10. If shumpert was even close to what he was last year than I think it's a wrap cause iman last year could have locked down current wade easy.

I don't know why Knicks are getting dismissed so much. it's weird that a nyc team isn't getting the hype it deserves.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    you can have a favorite player and a different team because of regional ties. I mean I'm in my mid 20s so it's not like the knicks have given me much to cheer for since I was like 10. If shumpert was even close to what he was last year than I think it's a wrap cause iman last year could have locked down current wade easy.

I don't know why Knicks are getting dismissed so much. it's weird that a nyc team isn't getting the hype it deserves.

I was in my teens when MJ played vs The Knicks in the early Nineties and man was that exciting to watch.. Since then I have not seen tough nosed bball like that in the NBA.. My fav player was always Petrovich from the Nets but I always rooted for the Knicks when they played anyone but the Nets.. I went to the Nets vs Laker finals in 02 at the Meadowlands.. And I stopped watching BBALL when Petro passed and THEN MJ retired and I had less reason to watch.. I had never been an MJ fan until his first comeback.. When he came back and hit Starks for 55 I wasn't mad.. I was happy he was back.. You have to appreciate greatness and that is why I always write that Kobe is one of the best ever.. Though I hate the darn Lakers...

I remember the 92 playoffs and the KNicks stunning the bulls in game one of their playoff match.. The Bulls were happy to be facing the Knicks instead of the Pistons but boy were they in for a surprise when the series started..

HAVE A GOOD ONE.. It is too nice outside to hang at home...
    Last edited by NBASTATMAN; 04-28-2013 at 10:42 AM.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Even as a nets fan the Knicks are the 2011 mavericks 2.0. I'm still not going to fully judge them against the weak Celtics but they have possibly the best ball movement out of any nba team in the nba and their defense is great. My retarded nets should be at least 2-2 but they want to give up a 14 point lead in three minutes. Dumb idiots.

TOTALLY AGREE..

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
    If you notice, the two young "stars" Kobe is always quick to praise are Carmelo Anthony and Russell Westbrook. It seems like those are the two dudes he likes to think of as proteges.

What do Kobe, Melo, and Westbrook have in common? They're all selfish, unreliable efficiency, "hero shot" players. Kobe knows those guys are just basically junior versions of him, so he wants to prop up guys that play that style and make it sound like thats how you should play. Especially cause he knows those two are no threat to his legacy.

He typically doesn't ever hype up guys like Lebron, Durant, Wade, Paul, etc. or other guys that play the right way and can actually be argued to be better than Kobe because of it. Sure, if someone asks him about Lebron he'll say something respectful, but the guys he goes out of his way to praise have always been Melo and Westbrook. He's trying to give credit to those who play the same overrated, self-centered, low-IQ type of basketball he does.
    Or maybe he just sees the talent that guys like Melo and Westbrook have and gives them the props they deserve instead of hating like your typical messageboard nerd I mean it's not JR Smith that he's talking about. And he's very complimentary to a lot of different players but hey that wouldn't fit your agenda now would it

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
    If you notice, the two young "stars" Kobe is always quick to praise are Carmelo Anthony and Russell Westbrook. It seems like those are the two dudes he likes to think of as proteges.

What do Kobe, Melo, and Westbrook have in common? They're all selfish, unreliable efficiency, "hero shot" players. Kobe knows those guys are just basically junior versions of him, so he wants to prop up guys that play that style and make it sound like thats how you should play. Especially cause he knows those two are no threat to his legacy.

He typically doesn't ever hype up guys like Lebron, Durant, Wade, Paul, etc. or other guys that play the right way and can actually be argued to be better than Kobe because of it. Sure, if someone asks him about Lebron he'll say something respectful, but the guys he goes out of his way to praise have always been Melo and Westbrook. He's trying to give credit to those who play the same overrated, self-centered, low-IQ type of basketball he does.
    damn thats pretty astute right there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Kobe's basketball IQ exposed

For a legendary chucker to like the biggest chucker today isnt a surprise. No pun intended, they both are great, but you know, they both have similar mindsets offensively... and unlike Kobe he cant even pass the ball that well...

As far as who really is the most unguardable... i think you know the real answer to that Kobe...
    Last edited by pauk; 04-28-2013 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
    The same Melo who has been out of the 1st round once?
    Soon to be twice, eh?

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    For a legendary chucker to like the biggest chucker today isnt a surprise. No pun intended, they both are great, but you know, they both have similar mindsets offensively... and unlike Kobe he cant even pass the ball that well...

As far as who really is the most unguardable... i think you know the real answer to that Kobe...

so unguardable.

unguardable? I know you like to live in make believe world of aging lions and giraffes but in real life Lebron has been stopped many times.

Great college starter

As far as who really is the most unguardable... i think you know the real answer to that Kobe..
    2010 Celtics and 2011 Mavericks say hi!