Saw a basketball once

Talking Recruiting for my league :)

Hola!

I couldn't find out if it was appropriate or not to try and recruit new owners here, so here goes. If I'm not supposed to post this here, then my apologies!

Anyway! With a bunch of internet friends I've been running a fantasy hoops league for over 10 years, started on sandbox, now on yahoo. We have a very stable core, but every now and again someone leaves, and we need to plug the hole.

Quick rundown of what it's about;

[LIST][*] 14 teams[*] Live auction draft[*] Auction waivers[*] head to head scoring[*] 11 categories[*] playoffs[*] Keeper after this year (keepers yet to be decided)[/LIST]

Essentially, I'm after people who will commit to this thing, at least for the season, but preferably long term, and who are crazy about hoops. Since we're on the inside hoops forum, I would assume you all are :P

If you're interested, drop me a line at b.a.vandervis@gmx.net and we'll talk shop. Hope to hear from you guys soon :)

Regards,

Bastiaan

B-Ball Time

Default Re: Recruiting for my league :)

How will the live draft be held?

Please explain a little about the auction rules?

Thanks,
    RPT
    Last edited by RPT; 09-26-2014 at 10:43 AM.

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Recruiting for my league :)

Hi,

We still have a few open spots for interested and motivated owners!

as far as the draft goes;

It's a live auction draft, so the entire draft will be held in one sitting of approximately 1.5- 2 hours. There will be a $ 200 auction budget for 13 players, of which you need to start 9.