Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Recent purchases..

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    Does that nair shit work?
    There was a thread earlier last week about this. I would not recommend it based on some people's experiences with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    Legend of Dragoon on PSN for $6. Solid.
    I played the shit out of that game until my save file was accidentally erased by myself

Quote Originally Posted by enayes
    I played the shit out of that game until my save file was accidentally erased by myself
    It was an awesome game, but I hated how you were stuck in the final boss area once you chose to go there. You could never leave.

went to walgreens to get some ibuprofen and bought a huge sweet looking gym/duffle bag for only $10.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPippen
    at this fakkit making this thread just so he can flaunt (or at least, attempt to flaunt) his style.

A word to the wise; nobody gives a [COLOR="Black"]shit.[/COLOR] I actually like those clothes, and would purchase them if I currently had the funds, but absolutely nobody on this forum is going to see you as this suave, womanizing, stud you so desperately want to be perceived as. Mostly, people just see you as a fakkit. Which you are.

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    I purchased friends at my fraternity.
    Why didn't you just draw them Paris?

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    Does that nair shit work?
    Depends no the person and hair. If you try it, try it on a small part first. Leave it on ten minutes max, no longer.

Generally in my experience it works better on longer hair. Not very well on stubble or anything shorter than half an inch.

I shave for the most part. Chest, crouch, balls and face all are shaved the regular way. I recently got Nair to do my ass and my crack, it's hard to get back there there with a razor (no I'm not being funny, totally serious).

It worked very well in that area if you're careful. The main reason I did this because I got tired of taking shits and having a mess. I literally wouldn't feel clean unless a took a shower after a shit. Dingleberries. Now I don't have that problem anymore. If you're home, take a crap, wipe with some toilet paper, then use one baby wipe = heaven. It's almost like you never took a shit when you do that. Also my wife seemingly loves it. Since I did it she's licked my taint which she never did before. Which I don't blame here. Who ants to lick and kiss on a hair taint? Same difference if you go down on a woman. Personally I want her shaven, I don't want a bush in my face to the point I could floss my teeth with her natural dental floss.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Depends no the person and hair. If you try it, try it on a small part first. Leave it on ten minutes max, no longer.

Generally in my experience it works better on longer hair. Not very well on stubble or anything shorter than half an inch.

I shave for the most part. Chest, crouch, balls and face all are shaved the regular way. I recently got Nair to do my ass and my crack, it's hard to get back there there with a razor (no I'm not being funny, totally serious).

It worked very well in that area if you're careful. The main reason I did this because I got tired of taking shits and having a mess. I literally wouldn't feel clean unless a took a shower after a shit. Dingleberries. Now I don't have that problem anymore. If you're home, take a crap, wipe with some toilet paper, then use one baby wipe = heaven. It's almost like you never took a shit when you do that. Also my wife seemingly loves it. Since I did it she's licked my taint which she never did before. Which I don't blame here. Who ants to lick and kiss on a hair taint? Same difference if you go down on a woman. Personally I want her shaven, I don't want a bush in my face to the point I could floss my teeth with her natural dental floss.
    She licks your ass? Dude thats nasty.

High School Starter

2 of these:

Michael Jordan of ISH

Just got a macbook air. Thing is pretty sweet

Serious playground baller MAC system's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    Just got a macbook air. Thing is pretty sweet

Take a picture with the coat, shoes and laptop together or it didn't happen. You don't have to be in the picture, just those three items.

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by MAC system
    Take a picture with the coat, shoes and laptop together or it didn't happen. You don't have to be in the picture, just those three items.
    Kids these days. Sportcoat is at fraternity house and I'm currently at my girlfriends. Sorry.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    $600 for a pair of shoes!!!???

And they're made out of dead grass.

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    $600 for a pair of shoes!!!???

Because I care.

As for stroshow, I have a pair of leather brown ones if you would prefer

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    Because I care.

As for stroshow, I have a pair of leather brown ones if you would prefer
    You may wear whatever you please. I was just ****ing around.