Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

Default Re: LeBron: Daryl Morey was uneducated and was being selfish with his China comments

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin
    Trump and his team is busying raping china as we speak, something Obama wont able to.
    "I know President Xi of China very well. He is a great leader who very much has the respect of his people. He is also a good man in a 'tough business.'
    Somebody said that at some point they're going to want to stop that. But that's between Hong Kong and that's between China, because Hong Kong is a part of China. They'll have to deal with that themselves. They don't need advice," he added.

Default Re: LeBron: Daryl Morey was uneducated and was being selfish with his China comments

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin
    Trump and his team is busying raping china as we speak, something Obama wont able to.
    Spelling of a Trumptard, alright.

guys everyone here loves O-weak-knee-bama.

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

> someone mentions trump

>

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist

my understanding may be off DR, but i would also prefer the
    resources be focused on public schools for 'all' students

not just a handful that would attend private schools

shouldn't have to leave town to get a quality education

Quote Originally Posted by aau
    my understanding may be off DR, but i would also prefer the
    resources be focused on public schools for 'all' students

not just a handful that would attend private schools

shouldn't have to leave town to get a quality education
    I would fully support that.

Very good NBA starter

Schools in "inner cities" already receive far more pr. student than the average school.

It's the people in the schools that are the problem, not the lack of funding.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat
    Schools in "inner cities" already receive far more pr. student than the average school.

It's the people in the schools that are the problem, not the lack of funding.
    Obama took away the option for many black families but sent his own children to private school. If DC public schools are good enough for other black families then they should be good enough for his children. Let's stop pretending. DC public schools are horrible and we all know it.

This is a tangent but I wanted to point out how the narrative that we are fed doesn't match reality. Trump's the racist but he has helped the black community more than Obama has. The Democratic Party needs blacks so angry and distrustful that we don't see or accept facts and continue to support policies that are killing our communities.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    last nights south park went in on lebron. sooooo goood

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...mments-1248405
    In a way, if LeBron had a fictional character, he'd be Cartman. Selfish prick that's always attracting drama. It usually is a good thing for the NBA. Views = ratings. In this case though I'm not sure China appreciated the attention he drew by adding more fuel to the dumpster fire.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

[/QUOTE]

Rich people can send their kids to private schools.

I just don't understand why the people whose kids would be most helped by school choice are such ardent supporters of public schools/teachers unions which mostly serve the teachers' best interests and not the students. The very mention of charter schools sends them into a tizzy - I just don't see what is wrong with having a choice instead of being stuck in some low-performing, local school.

I advocate the money following the student so that parent/student chooses which school is best for student - then there would be competition and bad schools would eventually close.

Quote Originally Posted by rmt View Post

I just don't understand why the people whose kids would be most helped by school choice are such ardent supporters of public schools/teachers unions which mostly serve the teachers' best interests and not the students. The very mention of charter schools sends them into a tizzy - I just don't see what is wrong with having a choice instead of being stuck in some low-performing, local school.

I advocate the money following the student so that parent/student chooses which school is best for student - then there would be competition and bad schools would eventually close.

Same reason they think every high school grad should be crammed into universities, and for that matter universities that permit only one line of dogma.

Freedom and choice inevitably lead to inequality. Some people make good choices, some people make bad choices.

Inequality is the natural state of man. It is the core of evolution. Individuals have different qualities, otherwise a tiny environmental change could wipe out whole species.

Leftards believe that if we force everyone to think and talk and act the same, it will somehow produce equality in the human condition.

So therefore EVERYONE SHOULD GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME AND ONLY STUDY GOVERNMENT APPROVED SUBJECTS AND HISTORY.

Because equality is the buzz word they've memorized.

Quote Originally Posted by rmt View Post

Liberals expect wholehearted support for their agenda. You either agree with the whole show or there's something wrong with you (racist, sexist, something-phobic, uncle tom, sellout, etc). They do not support individual thought or any sort of dissent. That's how people feel the need to blindly support a Party's agenda even in areas that don't serve their personal best interests.