Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: LeBron: Daryl Morey was uneducated and was being selfish with his China comments

Quote Originally Posted by bison
    Lebron is actually taking the position MOST Americans should be taking. Lebron literally said he isn’t informed enough on the issue to take a side. Imagine if most Americans took that humble approach and maybe we wouldn’t have stupidly invaded places like Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan.

And yeah the HK protestors are ignorant, if not selfish. China isn’t America. The Chinese people do not like or care for America’s culture of Hollywood degeneracy that HK seems to embrace. They like their society the way it is and HK protestors (at the behest of the CIA) want to destroy that. Get your news from somewhere else besides The New York Times, CNN and other mouthpieces of the State Department
    You could've just said you're an Alex Jones subscriber. And left it there.

Default Re: LeBron: Daryl Morey was uneducated and was being selfish with his China comments

I'm so happy LeBron said this lmao

Piss off those SJWs who want the U.S and their citizens to stick their noses into every foreign affair

Very good NBA starter

Reddit is absolutely destroying Lebron now.

This doofus is going to lose all his middle class white fans. Those swpl people really care about shit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat
    Reddit is absolutely destroying Lebron now.

This doofus is going to lose all his middle class white fans. Those swpl people really care about shit like this.
    No offense to ya'll white posters

but white sjw warriors are seriously the worst

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    No offense to ya'll white posters

but white sjw warriors are seriously the worst

I know, but you don't want to piss them off, these people are crazy.

I know, but you don't want to piss them off, these people are crazy.
    You're the worst white sjw on this site.

Looks like Undisputed wiill be starting tomorrow's morning show with lebron over monday night football

#LeNeedleMover#LeRatingsDraw

Quote Originally Posted by bison
    Lebron is actually taking the position MOST Americans should be taking.

Yes, but this is the dude who claimed NFL owners were slave drivers, because they wanted Colin Kaepernick to do what he was paid to do instead of engage in self-righteous attention whoring.

Lebron was applauding Kapp for his stance when Lebron's money wasn't on the line. He was villifying NFL owners when it was their money on the line instead of Lebron's. As were countless 'woke resisters' in this country.

Now Lebron is condemning Morey for speaking up on social justice because it might cost Lebron money? If Lebron doesn't care about Chinese oppression, why does he think white people have to give a **** about black oppression?

The issue isn't Lebron's stance on this matter alone. It's the obvious hypocrisy of being 'all about social justice' when it helps him look cool and woke, but not giving the least **** about it when it puts his endorsement $$$ at risk.

That was a really dumb thing to say for someone who's "more than an athlete". I like LeBron but this makes him come off as a huge sellout

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    That was a really dumb thing to say for someone who's "more than an athlete". I like LeBron but this makes him come off as a huge sellout

I mean he's the GOAT and he's hung and all that good stuff.

But I wish he was either more intelligent about social issues or would just STFU.

Being over the top in love with this dude is getting harder and harder.

Good college starter

I can be critical of LeBron but I don't wish him ill. This is a bad look. He needs to back away quickly like Morey did. Maybe even issue an apology.

Ya I'm officially off on LeBron for this...Zion is my undisputed #1 now (not on Wolves).

Sticking up for the Chinese Government in this case is appalling.

Very good NBA starter

Qing James

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    You could've just said you're an Alex Jones subscriber. And left it there.
    Ya...bison is flying off the handles.

Qing James

You annoy the hell out of me but you've been on fire with those tonight