Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Default Re: No Chance Miami Doesn't Break the 33 Win Streak

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    You sound like a shit c*nt from reading most of your posts.

Aren't you the guy that made a shitty joke in one thread and got mad at posters for not thinking it was funny?
    Hardly. A couple of sour grapes like yourself got on there and opposed the joke. I simply suggested that you might as well write nothing on ISH if creativity is looked down upon. I'm sure you've tryed to be funny before and got flamed for it.

That's true. Lots of positives to look at.

Chicago and its fans are just ass for the majority.
    While I am a fan of the Bulls, I hate the cheering for possible injuries as well. Cheer for the hard fouls and physical, tough defense, but never for players hobbling on the court.

There were some questionable calls late in the game and the Hinrich foul on Bosh wasn't called, but Heat just failed to execute properly and take charge in the 4th quarter after their 3rd quarter comeback, Spo rested Lebron in the first minutes of 4th which basically gave away the momentum. Lebron coulda played the whole quarter, he didn't look sweaty or tired. Heat's 3pt shooters just missed too many wide open shots while Brickhouse Deng suddenly found his stroke again and shot well for once.

Truly, good job, good effort by both teams, no need to be salty at the players or the squads, refs should get your hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    While I am a fan of the Bulls, I hate the cheering for possible injuries as well. Cheer for the hard fouls and physical, tough defense, but never for players hobbling on the court.

There were some questionable calls late in the game and the Hinrich foul on Bosh wasn't called, but Heat just failed to execute properly and take charge in the 4th quarter after their 3rd quarter comeback, Spo rested Lebron in the first minutes of 4th which basically gave away the momentum. Lebron coulda played the whole quarter, he didn't look sweaty or tired. Heat's 3pt shooters just missed too many wide open shots while Brickhouse Deng suddenly found his stroke again and shot well for once.

Truly, good job, good effort by both teams, no need to be salty at the players or the squads, refs should get your hate.
    I don't bother hating on the refs. Call them out on a shitty game here and then (last one actually being against the Bulls as well), but they have a hard job.

Chicago on the other hand, I don't like. Butler and Robinson are the only semi- cool guys on the team. Saying that, it was a good game though.

I don't bother hating on the refs. Call them out on a shitty game here and then (last one actually being against the Bulls as well), but they have a hard job.

Chicago on the other hand, I don't like. Butler and Robinson are the only semi- cool guys on the team. Saying that, it was a good game though.
    I was torn between cheering for the Bulls to win or cheering for the Heat to break the record and make history, which I could brag to my grandkids about.

Lebron did lose his cool though, that elbow on Boozer was just pure frustration. Bosh played like a damn ***** and got punked all over the court, 3 rebounds? Seriously? Jimmy boy played great defense and had some nice highlight plays, Hinrich fouled Bosh but that whole moment with Bosh falling to the ground like an old grandma due to a 6'2 PG's grip was just hilarious.

Bulls play like this most of the time, at least Miami matched their toughness unlike some soft teams *cough* Golden State *cough* that got raped by the Bulls this season because they couldn't handle the physicality.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    I was torn between cheering for the Bulls to win or cheering for the Heat to break the record and make history, which I could brag to my grandkids about.

Lebron did lose his cool though, that elbow on Boozer was just pure frustration. Bosh played like a damn ***** and got punked all over the court, 3 rebounds? Seriously? Jimmy boy played great defense and had some nice highlight plays, Hinrich fouled Bosh but that whole moment with Bosh falling to the ground like an old grandma due to a 6'2 PG's grip was just hilarious.

Bulls play like this most of the time, at least Miami matched their toughness unlike some soft teams *cough* Golden State *cough* that got raped by the Bulls this season because they couldn't handle the physicality.
    I was hoping for a loss sometime before the record breaking game. Just not Chicago.

I didn't really think it was a foul on Hinrich, nor did I care, since if you have the ball in your hands like that, hold it and take it up.

We just need a damn good rebounder. Our whole defensive system takes away our bigs from the boards though...

I was hoping for a loss sometime before the record breaking game. Just not Chicago.

I didn't really think it was a foul on Hinrich, nor did I care, since if you have the ball in your hands like that, hold it and take it up.

We just need a damn good rebounder. Our whole defensive system takes away our bigs from the boards though...
    Think it's time to trade Bosh for Horford, or send him to Chicago for Boozer maybe?

What else do you want? Your cap is sucked up by three stars and you want more? You got Anderson for nothing, be happy you even got that.

Serious playground baller

OP is a f@gg0t

Not that I care about the record, since I'm happy they can start resting up and focusing on the championship run now, but the Bulls are a bunch of dirty c*nts and their fans are ass wipes. Cheering at players getting hurt and dirty fouls. You guys are the low of the low. Worst in the league. Only team I know that cheers potential injuries.

Hope we get you guys in the first round so we can wipe the floor with you. You won't keep getting bailout flagrants, and rescinded 8 second backcourt violations every game. And if we don't get you, I hope Brooklyn, or whoever else it is you play, absolutely demolish you.
    Stay salty, my friend

Oh and I kept telling you the Heat wouldn't break the record, and they lost to a shortanded Bulls, lol

Strong, loyal fanbase?
    I'd agree that they are.

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    noah and hamilton wasnt even there, now thats embarrasing

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

attention all heat fans, especially that delusional heat and lebron fan who made this absurd thread where yall at???

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Not that I care about the record, since I'm happy they can start resting up and focusing on the championship run now, but the Bulls are a bunch of dirty c*nts and their fans are ass wipes. Cheering at players getting hurt and dirty fouls. You guys are the low of the low. Worst in the league. Only team I know that cheers potential injuries.

Hope we get you guys in the first round so we can wipe the floor with you. You won't keep getting bailout flagrants, and rescinded 8 second backcourt violations every game. And if we don't get you, I hope Brooklyn, or whoever else it is you play, absolutely demolish you.
    were you holding back tears as you rage typed that manifesto?

Banned

^