Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    He specifically mentioned Australia, which is a fat country. That girl is not considered fat there.

I could email that gif to 7000 Australians right now (I actually can) and they would determine her to be average.
    Holy shit.

Average does not = normal healthy weight.

How stupid can you be?

Quote Originally Posted by bmd
    Did you account for the fat rolls poking through her jersey?
    It's a minimal roll. Which is normal. Normal people don't have completely flat stomachs.

He specifically mentioned Australia, which is a fat country. That girl is not considered fat there.

I could email that gif to 7000 Australians right now (I actually can) and they would determine her to be average.
    Here is a good example.

Say there is an island.

Let's call it "G-train island". This island is made up of G-train and all of G-train's relatives.

The average IQ of this island is 57.

An ape shows up and has an IQ of 60.

The "normal" IQ range is 90-110.

Now, just because the ape is considered average on the island of G-train doesn't mean he's normal.

He's stupid as shit like the rest of G-train island.

Holy shit.

Average does not = normal healthy weight.

How stupid can you be?
    Listen up dumb ass, this isn't a debate on definitions, its casual conversation about mass. I am using average as slang for a standard girl. The fact you are nit picking that shows you have no argument.

The crux of this is dumbass said she would be fat in Australia. Well no she would not be fat in Australia. In fact she would be around the standard looking girl if you walked down the street. And to add to that Australia was a bad place to mention as its a fat place. he should have mentioned one of the other 190 countries.

Australia has around a 20% obesity rate. So even the idea that it is a fat country is misleading. It is only high compared to the rest of the world.

Secondly, its high obesity rate (by comparison to the rest of the world), does not determine what is normal size. I have lived in the country myself. Normal is not the average, normal is between overweight and underweight, regardless of how many overweight people there are, normal remains the same point.

Are you actually this much of an idiot that you can not understand something so simple?

Here is a good example.

Say there is an island.

Let's call it "G-train island". This island is made up of G-train and all of G-train's relatives.

Now, just because the ape is considered average on the island of G-train doesn't mean he's normal.

Its not an argument about definitions stupid.

Its an argument about what's fat. And that gif isnt fat.

It's a minimal roll. Which is normal. Normal people don't have completely flat stomachs.
    If by "normal" you mean "common", then sure. But that isn't the issue.

Fat rolls means a person fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuma
    Australia has around a 20% obesity rate. So even the idea that it is a fat country is misleading. It is only high compared to the rest of the world.

Secondly, its high obesity rate (by comparison to the rest of the world), does not determine what is normal size. I have lived in the country myself. Normal is not the average, normal is between overweight and underweight, regardless of how many overweight people there are, normal remains the same point.

Are you actually this much of an idiot that you can not understand something so simple?
    Are you that much of idiot that you cant see I'm using terms loosely?

And that you are pulling at straws cos they arent fat?

Listen up dumb ass, this isn't a debate on definitions, its casual conversation about mass. I am using average as slang for a standard girl. The fact you are nit picking that shows you have no argument.

The crux of this is dumbass said she would be fat in Australia. Well no she would not be fat in Australia. In fact she would be around the standard looking girl if you walked down the street. And to add to that Australia was a bad place to mention as its a fat place. he should have mentioned one of the other 190 countries.
    Please read this post: (it's not as though it hasn't already been explained multiple times)

Here is a good example.

Say there is an island.

They have fat rolls.

They are fat.

Local High School Star nashwade's Avatar

I think they are fat

You're confused about terms, common and normal are different. Secondly, like I noted, the obesity rate of 20% (just a bit above) leaves another 75% or so of people who are not obese. So that's 3 for every 1 going purely off the statistics you keep trying to reference. Going by statistical information, you aren't even able to sustain your argument.

You could theoretically have an 100% obesity rate, but that wouldn't mean the normal human weight would be an obese one, it would mean that the humans of this place with an 100% ranking would all sit above that normal weight.

They are clearly fat. I have no idea why anyone would even argue against this.
    I am so lazy and yet i take care of my body. Unless you are above 40 and working, there is no excuse for you to not work out for at least 30 mins a day.
    I just do total of 120 push-ups and about total of 40 pull-ups and i am fit. it takes about 30 mins and it is done.
    I run a little on weekends and that is all.6'2",185 pounds. I can't believe there are people who are lazier than me. at least keep your body in good shape when you are young.

Earned not given

Did anyone stop to think that maybe because these women are wearing oversized jerseys that that may be the cause of them looking overweight?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    Did anyone stop to think that maybe because these women are wearing oversized jerseys that that may be the cause of them looking overweight?
    I think it has more to do with the actual fact that their fat than the jerseys bro.

The dudes are fat too. Guaranteed they have guts and bitchtits.

How is someone actually arguing against them being fat?