Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    Local High School Star

Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

I was really tired of watching Fish play, but I'm still gonna miss him. Best of luck to him. Hope he retires and joins our staff next season.

Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

Stark reality of the new CBA is that Fisher and Odom who were two key pieces of their championship run got traded for Jordan Hill and cap room...

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
    Stark reality of the new CBA is that Fisher and Odom who were two key pieces of their championship run got traded for Jordan Hill and cap room...
    They are not the same players anymore. Hill+Sessions+improved Bynum >>>>> Old Fisher+Drama Odom.

I think they are number 2 in the west, and # 4 in the entire league behind OKC, Chicago, and Miami. Not too bad for a franchise whose future was almost completely destroyed by Stern only three months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    They are not the same players anymore. Hill+Sessions+improved Bynum >>>>> Old Fisher+Drama Odom.

I think they are number 2 in the west, and # 4 in the entire league behind OKC, Chicago, and Miami. Not too bad for a franchise whose future was almost completely destroyed by Stern only three months ago.
    theey are piece of sh*t that's what they are. they are not contending in the playoffs anyhow. the only one with heart and passion on that team is kobe...too bad the media overhypes them and gives them hope. i'll take spurs and oklahoma over lakers. they will never make it out of the west, even by the off chance that they do, they will get murdered by chicago or miami

so i guess fishman killed the beasley deal?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    theey are piece of sh*t that's what they are. they are not contending in the playoffs anyhow. the only one with heart and passion on that team is kobe...too bad the media overhypes them and gives them hope. i'll take spurs and oklahoma over lakers. they will never make it out of the west, even by the off chance that they do, they will get murdered by chicago or miami

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Didn't read thread. But if you think Hill will help the Lakers then you're a ****ing idiot. I've watched this guy play. He ****ing sucks. He can't post, can't rebound, can't shoot....his team defense sucks, man to man defense is even worse. He has low IQ. He can't do shit. He fukking sucks. I'm glad Houston got rid of him. Hope he ****s up the Lakers in the west.

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    He's not a bad player at all. He'll be a solid backup to Pau and Bynum.

He sucks. Patterson a ****ing rookie last year got minutes over him because Jordan Hill ****ing sucks. He's bad even off the bench. He's trash.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
    Didn't read thread. But if you think Hill will help the Lakers then you're a ****ing idiot. I've watched this guy play. He ****ing sucks. He can't post, can't rebound, can't shoot....his team defense sucks, man to man defense is even worse. He has low IQ. He can't do shit. He fukking sucks. I'm glad Houston got rid of him. Hope he ****s up the Lakers in the west.
    u MAD?