Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Troll who tries to provoke you

Default Re: Lebron is on Jordan's level now

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33

If you put Wade and Bosh on the 88 Bulls, MJ would have less possessions and it's more likely that his stats would go down rather than up.
    Have you even seen Wade's ball handling & dribbling ability

Wade is the most careless ball handler for SG. He is a 'soft' dribbler & this means he cannot dribble away from his body like Pippen & Jordan who were 'hard' dribblers.

Very good NBA starter

He's playing in the weakest era for superstars in history. In a pathetic conference. With by far the most stacked team in the league.

Jordan level my ass.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

I don't know about being on jordan's level, but to deny how he is just beasting without even busting a sweat is just hating.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    Have you even seen Wade's ball handling & dribbling ability

Wade is the most careless ball handler for SG. He is a 'soft' dribbler & this means he cannot dribble away from his body like Pippen & Jordan who were 'hard' dribblers.
    I thought you said he was a good player and that would be a reason why MJ would have done better in 88 if Wade was on the 88 Bulls...

...and now you are saying he sucks?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Glide2keva
    I don't know about being on jordan's level, but to deny how he is just beasting without even busting a sweat is just hating.
    His stamina is whats amazing. He has shoot 3's really good, but he just out hustles you while being a star.

And I dont think he will ever get serious injuries because hes just bionic man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    He's playing in the weakest era for superstars in history. In a pathetic conference. With by far the most stacked team in the league.

Jordan level my ass.
    They are 19-5 against the West. And they've already played OKC twice and LAC last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Shut up gengis. Do you really think anyone actually takes you seriously? You and Andgar are the two biggest, stupidest, ****ing Jordan stans on the board. There is a reason I have you ignored...you say NOTHING of merit, EVER.

You're right on them, but James is certainly not on Jordan's level.

I wasn't a huge Jordan fan...especially as he beat my team a lot. But there really is no comparing. Michael could do everything at all times...and I don't mean he "could"; I mean he could because he DID.

The closest thing is Magic. Magic is pretty much my favorite player (along with Patrick) but I have to admit Jordan is somewhere else. Lebron is not there.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115

I wasn't a huge Jordan fan...especially as he beat my team a lot. But there really is no comparing. Michael could do everything at all times...and I don't mean he "could"; I mean he could because he DID.

The closest thing is Magic. Magic is pretty much my favorite player (along with Patrick) but I have to admit Jordan is somewhere else. Lebron is not there.
    But he is getting there.

I thought you said he was a good player and that would be a reason why MJ would have done better in 88 if Wade was on the 88 Bulls...

...and now you are saying he sucks?

MJ will still be a primary ball handler with Wade in the line up.

You said MJs touches will go down with Wade in the line up which is not true.

MJ's touches went down because Pippen was a great Point Forward an excellent ball handler & passer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3

Jordan level my ass.
    this.

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    His stamina is whats amazing. He has shoot 3's really good, but he just out hustles you while being a star.

And I dont think he will ever get serious injuries because hes just bionic man.

Agree with all of this.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115

I said they are on the same tier, I never said he was as good as Jordan. Michael Jordan isn't god where nobody can reach his level. He may be the greatest but that doesn't mean he has no peers.

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    MJ will still be a primary ball handler with Wade in the line up.

You said MJs touches will go down with Wade in the line up which is not true.

MJ's touches went down because Pippen was a great Point Forward an excellent ball handler & passer.
    Man, arguing with you is highly entertaining and confusing.

Man, arguing with you is highly entertaining and confusing.
    Brother. 1988 & 1989 Pippen SUCKED !

& you are "EXCHANGING" an All-Star STARTER Wade for 1988 1989 pippen on Bulls so I said, MJ will get beyond 8 / 8

all-star STARTER Wade will give 2 more APG to MJ & get MJ total of APG to 8 + 2 = 10 APG

all-star STARTER 6'4" Wade will collect 2 less defensive RPG than 6'8" Pippen so MJ's RPG will go up 2 so 8+ 2 = 10 RPG

all-star STARTER Wade will steal 2-3 PPG from MJ so MJ's PPG will go down from 32.5 PPG to 30 PPG.

all-star STARTER Jordan + all-star STARTER Wade in 1989 Bulls line up will actually help MJ stats to 30 / 10 / 10
    Last edited by gengiskhan; 02-15-2013 at 12:19 AM.

Banned

genghis and kennethgriffen are pretty similiar