Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default If Durant joined the Warriors 2 seasons ago, no one would have cared.

Basically the same exact team as today.

-Stephen Curry was coming off his first all-star appearance. Steph right now has the same amount of all-star games as Rip Hamilton.
    -Draymond Green was playing behind David Lee and Jermaine O'Neal.
    Klay, Iggy, Barnes, ect were all here.
    -This team was out in the first round in 2014.

Why KD getting such a bad rap for this?

Default Re: If Durant joined the Warriors 2 seasons ago, no one would have cared.

Because he was a game away from beating the defending champs, choked and decided to join them because he couldn't beat them.

Only an idiot or someone with an agenda cant understand this.

Default Re: If Durant joined the Warriors 2 seasons ago, no one would have cared.

Holy shit this is the dumbest thread I've seen in a long time

Top 1 Bball Mind.

If Rose joined the Knicks 2 seasons ago, people would've cared.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Holy shit this is the dumbest thread I've seen in a long time
    Liar.

Gsw were the favorites to win the 2017 championship before Durant joined them.
    On top of that, he is joining the team who beat his team only because he choked himself in game 6.

Because this team has a player who beat him out for MVP when he no doubt thinks/knows he's better than Curry.

Because this team bounced him last year after he choked a 3-1 lead.

Because this team has 3 pronounced All-Stars.

Because this team won 73 games last year. An NBA record.

Because he already had a top 5 player on his team and a very, very high chance to beat the team he joined the year before.

I can keep going if you want...

OP why did you say 2 years ago, could it be that.... things have changed from 2 years ago?

Get this retard outta here

Top 1 Bball Mind.

I honestly think this might be the dumbest non-trolling post in I've seen on ISH.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

If your aunt has a dick, you'd call her uncle.

you my ni[COLOR="Black"]gga[/COLOR] but you dumb as hell for this

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Basically the same exact team as today.

-Stephen Curry was coming off his first all-star appearance. Steph right now has the same amount of all-star games as Rip Hamilton.
    -Draymond Green was playing behind David Lee and Jermaine O'Neal.
    Klay, Iggy, Barnes, ect were all here.
    -This team was out in the first round in 2014.

Why KD getting such a bad rap for this?
    Huh? I fail to see the logic.

Yes, he wouldn't be getting as much grief for jumping to a 50+ win team that made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. You're probably right about that.

But, they didn't just win 50+ games and make it to the 2nd round. They set the all-time league record for wins and it took the greatest comeback in NBA history for them to not repeat as champions.

I was semi-watching ESPN today and I heard several analyst criticize Reggie Miller and Charles Barkley's disappointment with Durant on his decision. To the point some analysts attacked Barkley saying he did the same thing in his career while in Phoenix he couldn't get pass the Rockets two years in a row. Then he joined him.

There is one hole in that argument. Barkley joined that team after his prime and he was 33 years old. Most of those players on that Rocket's team were past their primes when he joined. Durant joined a historically good team that had the best regular season ever right in the middle of his prime and the Warriors prime.