Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Spurs should win game 2 tonight vs clippers

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Yup they basically had it in the bag. So much shit went wrong... Reddick's tech FT rolling out, Barnes 1-4 FT (1-10 FG too), CP3 going for hero ball for the last play, and of COURSE blake's absolutely stupid TO was just atrocious. Oh well. Who you pulling for in this one?
    After this game I kind of felt sorry for cp3 and earthquake blake but I will go for tha spurs cuz I like Leonard's game and respect him more for what he did in the 2014 finals. I like popovich's coaching, mills, parker and ginobli too.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    After this game I kind of felt sorry for cp3 and earthquake blake but I will go for tha spurs cuz I like Leonard's game and respect him more for what he did in the 2014 finals. I like popovich's coaching, mills, parker and ginobli too.
    Man I'm so sick of seeing the Spurs in the finals I hope either Clippers Warriors or Rockets make it instead... hell even Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Man I'm so sick of seeing the Spurs in the finals I hope either Clippers Warriors or Rockets make it instead... hell even Memphis
    I feel you on that I don't think tha rockets are making it tho. I hope tha grizz don't make it cuz that will be boring as hell, but tha warriors sounds good.

I'd rather see the Spurs in the Finals tha LeBron.

Aside from obvious reasons