Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Saw a basketball once quartwarier's Avatar

Default Re: As expected Lakers win without Kobe

they should amnesty him, which would be like prince charming kissing snow white

Good college starter

Teams always do better without their superstar for the first few games because no one knows how to guard them, until they see the team plays.

Nash
    Blake
    MWP
    Clark
    Howard

Not one not two not three not four ...

College superstar

So? The Bulls won 55 games without Jordan after replacing him with a D-League shooting guard named Pete Myers.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    I also knew it as well. This run will continue. They just beat a great team on the road. Without Kobe they don't have to worry about his putrid defense and ball stopping flow destroying shot chucking. Kobe will yet again be exposed as overrated.

It will be funny watching some of the Kobe stans...I bet a few of them might actually root against LA while Kobe is out.
    You mean all the fans in the stands wearing #24 that cheered while D12 made a dunk or when Steve Blake rained a 3.

Haters running out of ammo resorting to what they know best - retardation.

I agree with OP's thread title. It happened in 11' too and countless of times before. Great for team chemistry when you fall into bad habits of relying on just one man to do all the work. Keep on hating - we are all loving it.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 03-15-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Good High School Starter truhooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    You mean all the fans in the stands wearing #24 that cheered while D12 made a dunk or when Steve Blake rained a 3.

I agree with OP's thread title. It happened in 11' too and countless of times before. Great for team chemistry when you fall into bad habits of relying on just one man to do all the work. Keep on hating - we are all loving it.
    Oh god, this guy is back. Where's your hero Reigny?

for someone that doesn't care about Kobe or the Lakers you sure follow the Lakers very closely.

Also when did the Lakers won the championship? I thought that was in June...

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    So? The Bulls won 55 games without Jordan after replacing him with a D-League shooting guard named Pete Myers.
    A HALF CONDITIONED, OUT OF B'BALL SHAPED MJ returns to play only 17 games of 1994-1995 Reg season & Bulls to 5th Playoffs Spot just in 17 games with a record of 13-4 !!

Without MJ Comeback, Pippen LED Bulls were 31-31 at one point, gonna miss the Playoffs.

without any B'ball conditioning MJ led Bulls to 5th spot from 9th spot in just 17 Games !!

Something Kobe can never do in 82 games today!

SUCK ON THAT HATER!

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

The fans cheering were Lakers fans. I said Kobe stans, not Lakers fans. Try reading.

Running out of ammo? The loaded squad is barely above .500 yet was predicted by most people to be a serious NBA title contender. That alone is all the ammo needed. They are arguably the biggest disappointment in NBA history. LA going on a streak without Kobe and actually improving will be the final nail in the coffin.

One man do to all of the work? Defense is 50% of the game and Kobe's defense has been pathetic all season long. Also the Lakers' offense is a lot better when the play team ball, not Kobe jacking up a million shots ball. This is not unique- LA has always been like this with Kobe. Kobe ball is generally a bad sign and team ball is when the Lakers win. Kobe destroys the offensive flow.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Oh god, this guy is back. Where's your hero Reigny?
    Are you surprised? your boys have been having lots of fun lately. I seen you guys took it up a notch. Don't matter thou, still as pathetic, if not more than ever.

Greetings...

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    I also knew it as well. This run will continue. They just beat a great team on the road. Without Kobe they don't have to worry about his putrid defense and ball stopping flow destroying shot chucking. Kobe will yet again be exposed as overrated.

It will be funny watching some of the Kobe stans...I bet a few of them might actually root against LA while Kobe is out.
    Kobe fans do not want the Lakers to keep winning without Kobe, but they will be more than okay. The Lakers were having fun on the floor in a very long time tonight with improved ball movement and defense.

Are you surprised? your boys have been having lots of fun lately. I seen you guys took it up a notch. Don't matter thou, still as pathetic, if not more than ever.

Greetings...
    I thought Jeff IP banned you lol

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SavageMode
    As most people would think Kobe is the reason for their winnings, it's actually Kobe fault for their losses.

Without Kobe's 11/33 = More touches for Howard at a higher fg% and more touches for every other player.
    Better team chemistry and more ball movement compared to Kohog ball.

Kobe = Cancer
    Kobrick = Benched
    Koclonk = Lakers Loss

Next.
    ok enough...now come suck my c0ck b`tch ...u run ur mouth like dirty little ho...when its not on my c0ck

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    ok enough...now come suck my c0ck b`tch ...u run ur mouth like dirty little ho...when its not on my c0ck