Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: How good would Dwight be next year with Kobe teaching him post moves?

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    Why is it that anytime a Lakers fan praises a Lakers player...they are automatically called "stans?"

Its true...if Dwight can take and learn from these guys and apply his own game..he can be one of the NBA greats. He already is one of the best defensive centers ever.

Actually its guys like you who will crucify Kobe if he doesnt win a chip and will totally take away credit if he does win saying it was bc of his "super team."
    I don't ever seriously discredit Kobe, I just give his stans a taste of their own medicine. I've seen enough of DkLaker's post to know he's a stan anyways.

Default Re: How good would Dwight be next year with Kobe teaching him post moves?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I don't ever seriously discredit Kobe, I just give his stans a taste of their own medicine. I've seen enough of DkLaker's post to know he's a stan anyways.
    You're a fking moron troll who can't afford a ticket to a game and doesn't know sh!t about basketball prior to 2008. Get off your mommy's computer kid.

Quote Originally Posted by DKLaker
    You're a fking moron troll who can't afford a ticket to a game and doesn't know sh!t about basketball prior to 2008. Get off your mommy's computer kid.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Talking Re: How good would Dwight be next year with Kobe teaching him post moves?

Kobe and Dwight after practice:

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Yeah it's not like he scores 20-22 PPG on 60% FG...
    Oh wait he does.
    So you're saying Dwight has a good offensive game?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

I'm sorry. I just read that ridiculous load of hot garbage above and had to get that out of my system

Just gotta love it how this clown(rrr3) gets b***hslapped by every single Laker/Kobe fan on here. But to save face, he(rrr3) HAS TO PRETEND to be some bada**. You do realize there's really no way to try and play off, ALWAYS running away, cryin' like a little b***h(rrr3)....right?
    Last edited by LakersReign; 08-28-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Wow I'm just amazed how many Dwight stans have appeared now that's he on the Lakers.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Damn...Dwight hasn't even played a game yet and Lakers stans already overrating him
    Ah well I'm sure when Dwight goes 3-16 from the foul line in a crucial playoff game you'll crucify him for "costing GAWDBE his 6th"
    Overrated or not, Dwight is the best C in the league. His post game isn't that bad either. It's not very good but he does fairly well when teams play him straight up, effective enough IMO. And with Pau on the weak side with Kobe and Nash on the perimeter, I have a feeling Dwight won't be seeing as many doubles as he did before. Thing is I'm pretty sure Dwight won't be seeing as many touches either.

Banned

Does this mean Ray Allen will teach Lebron and Wade to become some of the greatest 3PT shooters in the league, adding years to the careers?

Damn...Dwight hasn't even played a game yet and Lakers stans already overrating him
    Ah well I'm sure when Dwight goes 3-16 from the foul line in a crucial playoff game you'll crucify him for "costing GAWDBE his 6th"
    RRR3 before Laker trade: "Dwight's the 2nd best in the league easily, only player that has a case over Lebron"
    after: trash posts

College star

LOL WTF, Kobe isn't teaching Dwight anything.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Kobe isn't going to teach Dwight anything and Hakeem wouldn't be the ideal teacher either. I've always said that an ideal former player for Dwight to work out with would be David Robinson. He's built more like him than anyone else and Robinson had great handles for a big man and that is one of Dwight's main weaknesses and something he would need to work on. Dwight is also very quick and has a lot of speed like Big Dave had and working on his face up game would be ideal. Though as Robinson is all about the Spurs and Howard is a Laker there is about a zero chance of that ever happening, but this is something I've been saying for years. Robinson probably has never had any interest in teaching/training with players.

Kobe won't teach Dwight anything that would lower his chances of getting Finals MVP. He just needs Dwight to stand in the paint and contest everything.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Howard does not lack Footwork.

That's not the problem at all.

He lacks the necessary fluidity going up to complete moves,he is wy too stiff.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfomyface
    nash gona teach him how to shoot 3's and free throws unstoppable??
    haha.

-Smak