Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: 2016 Love was not an 8 ppg player - many guys beat GSW easier by using Love better

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Which NBA team did Pippen play for before the Bulls?? What was his career avg in assists for that team(s)?
    Pippen's APG

1991 - 6.2
    1992 - 7.0
    1993 - 6.3

1994 - 5.6 (despite having the ball way more)

Default Re: 2016 Love was not an 8 ppg player - many guys beat GSW easier by using Love better

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Pippen's APG

1991 - 6.2
    1992 - 7.0
    1993 - 6.3

1994 - 5.6 (despite having the ball way more)
    BRREAKING NEWS:

without MJ and his 27FGA per game, Pippens assist avg. went down.

How come the assist avg. stayed below 6pg from 1996-98. Why did MJ make him worse those years??

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Kevin Love is a guy capable of 30/30 games.

That's not a typo. 30 points... 30 rebounds...

BRREAKING NEWS:

How come the assist avg. stayed below 6pg from 1996-98. Why did MJ make him worse those years??
    This non sequiter is so stupid, that I'm not sure I should even reply. Or that anyone should.
    Last edited by Mr Feeny; 06-19-2019 at 01:45 PM.

BRREAKING NEWS:

First you disagreed that MJ increased pippen's assists

Then I show you that he DID, and you melt down with emoji's...

And are you dense or something??? good scorers are better assist targets than weaker scorers.. MJ was the goat scorer and off-ball player, so he was a goat assist target, and increased teammate assists...

The only exception would be a ball-dominant scorer, since they score on their own and aren't assist targets.. example - lebron, who dominates the ball (teammates don't assist him), thus lowering teammate assists

Bulls had even better teamwork in the 2nd three-peat, so the assists were more spread around

Their goat teamwork was evident by their #1 offenses despite playing 4 on 5 offfensively (rodman), and a weak-scoring Pippen during the 2nd three-peat

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    First you disagreed that MJ increased pippen's assists

Then I show you that he DID, and you melt down with emoji's
    I didn't disagree or agree.

There is no measuring stick with Pippen. He didn't play with any other teams before Chicago so how can MJ increase Pippen's assist totals if he had none to begin with?? Unless you're going to go all out super genius on me and cite increase of minutes played with MJ is the reason.

And are you dense or something??? good scorers are better assist targets than weaker scorers.. MJ was the goat scorer and off-ball player, so he was a great assist target, and increased teammate assists..
    No shit, Nostradumbass. So why you citing Pippen's decrease in assists as a bad thing when MJ was replaced by a 6th round pick that same year?

Bulls had even better teamwork in the 2nd three-peat, so the assists were more spread around

Their goat teamwork was evident by their #1 offenses despite playing 4 on 5 offfensively (rodman), and a weak-scoring Pippen during the 2nd three-peat
    You talk out of your ass and have an excuse for everything.

Facts are, MJ came back and Pippens assists stayed down to where they were when he quit the entire 1994 season.

How tf are you not banned with all your shit threads and I made one anti MJ thread and get a 2 week ban?

Joke of a site

Did Kyrie peak in 2016 under GOAT leadership?

Come on in, water's warm baby boy:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...5#post13754675

op literally cant move the goal posts fast enough

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Did Kyrie peak in 2016 under GOAT leadership?

Come on in, water's warm baby boy:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...5#post13754675
    Yup he did

But he was a great player before lebron ever got there and was able to thrive next to lebron's ball-domination because he's a terrific SHOOTER.... Elite shooters are the only guys that thrive next to lebron.

Unfortunately, lebron's narrow, ball-dominant skillset is so dependant on one kind of teammate (shooters), that he cedes the best brand of ball, the best offenses and best teams to other franchises (spurs/warriors/mavs, 3/9)

Anything else?

Dunking on everybody in the park Gougou's Avatar

Siakam > Love yay or nay?