Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default Re: Garnett+Pierce+Kirilenko

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I wish people would stop saying the Nets got better. NO SHIT. Really? You have to be the worst basher/hater to think the Nets didn't get siginficantly better. I don't think they'll win a title because i don't think enough guys will have enough left to win 4 rounds. My opinion. But countering that with how much the Nets got better, of course they got better. Only douches like Wild09/FreshKid/MissBella would tell you otherwise (depending which team they are trolling).

Title is the point, not better.

It's a fun discussion to have though as a Net fan no? If you are a title winner or not?
    Of course the Heat are a very strong team. A super team. Once in a generation team. Lebron is a unique talent and he has Bosh and Wade who were superstars on their own teams before they united, and all three are still in their prime years.

Beating them will be very hard for any team, and it probably requires some luck (like injury to one of the Heat's big three, preferably James) to advance against them.

Still, the Nets have as good of a chance as any other team.
    When a 49 win team adds Garnett, Pierce and Kirilenko, without losing any important pieces, they become title contenders.
    The Nets have just as good of a chance to beat Miami as the Thunder, the Spurs, the Clippers, the Bulls or the Pacers.
    Therefore you have to call them title contenders.
    Will they win the title? Probably not. but maybe yes...

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    Sorry you have to putup with that slut bella, niko
    I think it's a dude and i don't have to put up with anyone. It's a message board. I just hope the Knicks and Nets fans don't call each other names due to topics started by obvious trolls all year.

Thanks though...

Good High School Starter

I think your chart represents the ideal shot distribution for Wallace and Evans.
    Now this is where we agree 100% :)

I can't see how people say honestly Nets beat Heat. Maybe things change two levels beyond what we know and then you can say it at that time but right now it makes no sense to me. Those games, the Nets were leading in some of them and Lebron just basically decided he was bored and now it ended, and the Heat would roll from that point.

As for age on the Celtics, i don't think games missed is any indicator. I think how they looked vs. the Knicks is. Terry/Pierce were done. Garnett was playing well but on fumes. Garnett is the one i think they can pace so he's ok but the other two are just really old in their movement. So slow. Kidd vs. Garnett in minutes will be fun to watch and a good issue IMO because it will force Kidd to take control and not let KG do what he wants.
    PP looked awful in the playoff but excellent in the RS

One of 3 players to pu up 18/6/4 (LBJ, Durant)
    19/6/6 on 49/43 post ASG.

What happened in the playoffs?

He was exhausted from playing point forward the entire time Rondo was out, and Terry is not a PG either.

Shumpert was also pretty fresh and played excellent D.

Nets will be dangerous and their older players won't be using a lot of petrol in the reg season because they are stacked top to bottom.

Garnett and Pierce are getting old but if they are played sparingly during the reg season, they are good enough to turn it on in the playoffs with plenty of rest.

They have so many weapons and every player in the starting lineup can score. They have two very good defenders and a decent rim protector in Lopez.

As a Bulls fan, I'd rather face a weary Heat team from 4 consecutive playoff runs than that Nets team.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

I think it's a dude and i don't have to put up with anyone. It's a message board. I just hope the Knicks and Nets fans don't call each other names due to topics started by obvious trolls all year.

Thanks though...
    Well he's one persistent bastard, been going to bte and asking stupid sh*t. Gonna be hard with how many trolls the knicks and nets fan have

No problemas

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    Well he's one persistent bastard, been going to bte and asking stupid sh*t. Gonna be hard with how many trolls the knicks and nets fan have

No problemas
    According to the BTE you are also Jerrywest. That douche that always talks shit.

I rule the local playground Joey3000's Avatar

I'm not gone lie... Joe johnson and Paul Pierce are gunna be a problem for opposing teams in clutch situations. those two are stone cold killers in the clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    A lot of hate for the Nets calling them old. I'm not for or against them, but I am interested in seeing how they perform.
    I think KG will be solid and Pierce will crumble in the new system

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
    non stop dick sucking since the trade, you need a hobby my friend.
    you're a pretty unfunnyfuka

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Nets will be dangerous and their older players won't be using a lot of petrol in the reg season because they are stacked top to bottom.

Garnett and Pierce are getting old but if they are played sparingly during the reg season, they are good enough to turn it on in the playoffs with plenty of rest.

They have so many weapons and every player in the starting lineup can score. They have two very good defenders and a decent rim protector in Lopez.

As a Bulls fan, I'd rather face a weary Heat team from 4 consecutive playoff runs than that Nets team.
    Dang you are thinking like Popovich right here - rest them bad boys with old legs through the regular season and then BAM!! it's playoff time and they're ripping nets with a big ol grin

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    I think KG will be solid and Pierce will crumble in the new system
    Im curious to see how that plays out too. Could go either way with that great player Paul Pierce.

He's soooo freakin smooth but dangerous as a rattler

Man tha netz aint guna do a damn thing, and Niko need to shut hell up and stop lyin, before I smack tha fire out that niguh

Frankly, I'm loving what the Nets are doing. Even after KG and Pierce retire, u can STILL BUILD AROUND D-Will and Lopez. JJ is 32 and that's not really old in the L so he will likely be around too. People talk shit about Pierce and KG being old. But Pierce is still a top 5-6 SF in the L. KG for my money is still a top 10 PF in the L. And they don't have to come into the Nets and be the guy. KG will likely even be the fifth option on the Nets. As opposed to being the 2nd option on Boston.

And don't forget that D-Will when he's healthy along with CP3 combines the premium PG facets AND great scoring better than anybody else in the L. Skill for skill at PG, D-Will is arguably the best PG in the L. He has some size on CP3 that makes a difference (not saying he's better but he's more versatile) and he's more of a true PG than Rose and Westbrook. So guys like KG, Pierce, and AK 47 can fill in and DON'T have to be the best player on the team. I feel ultimately it's D-Will's team!
    Last edited by bizil; 10-08-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    The question is will the NBA let the Nets use wheelchairs ON the court or only on the bench/locker room?