Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Can we just give the Warriors the Chip?

Shut the fukk up.

You're melting down again. Scrambling.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Some of us watch basketball because we like basketball. Not just the end result.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    mil did the least switching in the league this year. Brook might be a little unplayable honestly but mirotic/giannis can work as the front court. Dont feel good about Gasol switching either. Might have to see more ibaka/siakam lineups.

I think Bucks could win in 7 if warriors didnt have kd but I dont like Tor's chances. Kawhi is going get some ridiculous defensive attention and most of the starters around him are ice cold.
    I don't like raps chances either because they don't have enough fire power but they can defend the warriors as good as anyone. Bucs can also but they have more fire power so I think they can pull it off if kd's out.

And bucks don't usually switch against most teams but they have against the warriors with pretty good results. We'll see what happens

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

They already had a super team but with Durant its impossible to beat them. I agree give the chip to the Warriors now.

Kobe Stan

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    No one's forcing you to watch the remainder of the Playoffs.
    I pretty much haven't been...hence the thread stating boredom.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    If kd doesn't come back they're not beating the bucks. Them and Toronto are the only teams that can defend them properly. They can switch everything and gaurd man to man unlike Portland who doubles off of screens or tries to fight through them. Both are a no no against the warriors. Bucks in 6 boys
    You got jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by bdonovan
    Except Durant had nothing to do with it. GSW's record has dropped every year he's been there, as he incrementally refuses to play within the system. Why they win is the same reason they've won 3 straight w/out Durant (including road win against Houston after losing 2 on road to Houston WITH Durant) and why they've won 29 of the last 30 games where Curry plays but Durant does not. Durant going to NY won't impact GSW's competitiveness just like losing him in the playoffs hasn't mattered. I also enjoyed the old Warriors- because it was mainly homegrown talent and team ball. When Durant leaves, I actually hope they don't sign another star. I want them to prove to the doubters they can win with just the big 3 and role players.
    Well, they already did that, so that shouldn't be a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    Some of us watch basketball because we like basketball. Not just the end result.
    I love basketball. But i haven't been watching until this series. I hate what I see on the court now. Especially in the ECF. Shooting a crap-ton of 3's isn't good basketball. It's boring.

Kobe Stan

Bump

I

Local High School Star

GS is beatable this year due to injury, fatigue of going to their 5th straight finals, lesser chemistry, and the fact that the Bucks are a much better team than the last 2 year's Cavs.

They're #4 and #1 on offense/defense rtg and have only dropped 1 game so far in the playoffs and unlike GS, have 5 players behind Giannis who average ~12 to 18 ppg. Their team is built is more ideally match up wise against GS than last year's Rockets that might have won it all if not for CP3's injury.

The only real knock against this team is that none of their key players have any finals experience.

All that being said, nothing Milwaukee does matters at all if GS plays to their potential.

Kobe Stan

One more bump