Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madden 25?

Default Re: Madden 25?

This is no big improvement with this game from last year. The running is better (blocking) but they alone is not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Wavves
    I'm really enjoying it so far. All the bugs that made Madden 13 terrible seem fixed.

Owner mode a lot of fun.
    You bash 2k for being the same game. And you're really enjoying Madden 25 which is basically the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    You bash 2k for being the same game. And you're really enjoying Madden 25 which is basically the same thing.
    I thought Madden 13 was a massive improvement over Madden 12. They changed a lot, but the game was really let down by the amount of bugs and shit that was in the game. This game has seemed to fix that.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Anybody else's copy constantly freezing? Haven't got a video game in forever, drop 60 bucks on Madden and it's ridiculous buggy. EA sports can go fck themselves, besides NHL they mail it in so hard.

Can't wait for the day the contracts runs up and 2k or whatever company can take a run at a football game.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    Anybody else's copy constantly freezing? Haven't got a video game in forever, drop 60 bucks on Madden and it's ridiculous buggy. EA sports can go fck themselves, besides NHL they mail it in so hard.

Can't wait for the day the contracts runs up and 2k or whatever company can take a run at a football game.
    EA will keep renewing the contract. It will never happen.

NVM:

I guess there is some sort of lawsuit.
    Last edited by ALBballer; 09-09-2013 at 01:08 PM.

First Madden game I've played and compared to the depth you'd get in something like the My Player mode on NBA2K, the Connected Franchise mode is really disappointing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    First Madden game I've played and compared to the depth you'd get in something like the My Player mode on NBA2K, the Connected Franchise mode is really disappointing.
    UT is where it's at.

Banned

Just pulled legendary Warren Moon who was just put out today in a pack Expecting to get another 145k coins tomorrow morning

Love Live Life

You guys still liking the game so far?

I haven't got it yet but I probably get it and some other games on Black Friday since they will be cheaper.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    You guys still liking the game so far?

I haven't got it yet but I probably get it and some other games on Black Friday since they will be cheaper.
    Yeah, it's pretty good. Others who have all the other Maddens say it's one of the best of this gen. Wont be playing it for a while though with GTA.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Yeah, it's pretty good. Others who have all the other Maddens say it's one of the best of this gen. Wont be playing it for a while though with GTA.
    Cool.

I'm gonna get GTA next week and wait til Black Friday to get 2K and Madden

Banned

I think I'm the only person here that really likes Madden. People always complain but I find the game very fun, and I'm ass

Local High School Star scott0326's Avatar

Anyone here trying to join an online madden league? I'm in a really active competitive one and a few teams opened up. Its on 360.