Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default I will pay pal 1 dollar to everyone in this thread if Heat lose game 2

Actually, if the Heat don't win by double digits I will pay up. You may not believe me but I guarantee I will deliver. If I don't mods can perma ban me

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: I will pay pal 1 dollar to everyone in this thread if Heat lose game 2

Sure, I'll post here for a dollar.

Default Re: I will pay pal 1 dollar to everyone in this thread if Heat lose game 2

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    Actually, if the Heat don't win by double digits I will pay up. You may not believe me but I guarantee I will deliver. If I don't mods can perma ban me
    I don't think many people here even know about paypal. most people here only use 4 sites. facebook,twitter,ESPN and ISH.
    Your money is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    No, give us your address, and if you don't honour your wager, we'll hunt you down and make you pay up. How does that sound mate? No one would give a shit if you got perma banned.

In...

Learning to shoot layups

i got shiet for luck, so i am definitely in...

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    No, give us your address, and if you don't honour your wager, we'll hunt you down and make you pay up. How does that sound mate? No one would give a shit if you got perma banned.
    You can get more money from him by just hunting him. bet or no bet.

High School Varsity 6th Man NBAller's Avatar

lol

Deal me in

I will pay everyone $1 if Bulls[COLOR="White"]*[/COLOR]lose.

[COLOR="White"]* with Hinrich in the lineup[/COLOR]

College superstar

I don't need your dollar. Bulls winning another game would be enough for me.

Made that high school varsity squad Westbrook0's Avatar

Please donate my dollar to a charity or fundraiser of your choice.

I don't think the Heat will lose game two but I'm rooting for Chicago to win. I'm in.

The OP will just hide if the Heat lose game 2 like the gutless fakkit kids most LBJ stans and Heat "fans" are.

But yeah, I'm in