Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    Yeah there's a ton more homestead missions. Some are annoying as hell, but the end is worth it.

I was actually talking about the hunting missions that are like actual side missions, like where you have to find the man eater bear, alpha wolf, etc. I just finished all of those and the Boston brawler missions.

With the sailor you have to disarm him first. Or cheat like I did and have your assassins as your bodyguards before you start the fight and let them do most of your work.

The ropemaker one was the toughest. You have to get him close to a table and let Connor use that to knock him out.
    Looking at the homestead missions I got one in New York which I did earlier, and it appears the others are gonna show up after I do the stupid fight one.

I haven't found the man eater bear. I went looking for him and somehow found the two Cougars instead,(I got distracted by feathers I think and went off course ) and was like...oh well. And did some frontier missions on that end of the map.

Oh man, I didn't even think of that. I'm gonna try that. Thanks for the tip! I got 59% sync right now. my goal is 75. I think Because there's an overabundance of feathers I need, and homestead missions that should be take up some, all the brawler missions and I'll probably do some club stuff. And I gotta build Franklin's inventions. Because I put that off, entirely because I rarely go into the general stores, so I'd never see him.

72%

hey guys

i played every AC game and have yet to play this one.

Should I pick it up? or is there something better I should pick up that's out right now? Haven't bought a game since Sleeping Dogs, been busy as shit.

Future rep for any help

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    hey guys

Should I pick it up? or is there something better I should pick up that's out right now? Haven't bought a game since Sleeping Dogs, been busy as shit.

Future rep for any help
    Oh boy, future rep!

Absolutelly its worth it. Even tho,IMO, its one of the worst AC games, but its still AC game and it delivers. Story is good, and there are a lot of other things to learn and to do, but it doesnt reach other games. Thats just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    Oh boy, future rep!

Absolutelly its worth it. Even tho,IMO, its one of the worst AC games, but its still AC game and it delivers. Story is good, and there are a lot of other things to learn and to do, but it doesnt reach other games. Thats just my opinion.
    Damn, makes me want to go play the earlier ones then. This was the first AC game I've played and love the storyline so far. Only up to the part after Connor and Haytham team up though.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    hey guys

Future rep for any help
    It's solid. I'd rank it behind Brotherhood and 2, but definitely above Revelations and 1. Wraps it all up nicely.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

So I got this one without having played any of the others except Bloodlines which I'm not sure even really counts. Thus far I really dig it. Pretty decent stuff.

thanks, will go out and get this then. Will rep y'all when Jeff brings it back

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    Damn, makes me want to go play the earlier ones then. This was the first AC game I've played and love the storyline so far. Only up to the part after Connor and Haytham team up though.
    If you like this storyline, you'll enjoy all the rest. Revelations is probably the weakest of all, but it's still pretty decent. AC2 was my favorite along with Brotherhood. Even the original AC, while repetitive, had an excellent story.

Just got the King George DLC. Ep 1 is pretty cool. Washington is a bastard as anticipated, but Connor gets a wolf cloak power which is really badass. Got a good couple of hours worth of play and I haven't even finished the new map yet.

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    Just got the King George DLC. Ep 1 is pretty cool. Washington is a bastard as anticipated, but Connor gets a wolf cloak power which is really badass. Got a good couple of hours worth of play and I haven't even finished the new map yet.
    Sweet, I'll probably pick it up then.