Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Are we gonna act like the refs didnt try to screw Miami last night

Lebron drives for a layup. West hits him on the chest. Another defender hits him on the head. NO CALL!
    Next play, phantom foul given to Paul George. He gets 3fts and a chance to take the lead.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Are we gonna act like the refs didnt try to screw Miami last night

I think there were 2 out of bounds calls that went undeservedly in Miami's favor in the last 6 minutes of regulation. Shut your mongoloid mouth

NBA Superstar

No, they weren't. James didn't even get touched on the head, watch that play again. He was just whining to the refs like usual. Miami is Flop City anyways. They deserved to be screwed after all of that flopping last night.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

You have Rihanna as your avatar. Close this thread.

Refs did not try to screw Miami.

The fix was in, but Lebron overcame the refs with his indomitable will.

I rule the local playground Rondo's Avatar

Can someone PLEASE show me where the f*ck this hit on the head is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnNRf9rRLsU

What about Bosh pushing Hibbert resulting in a massive 3 point play? Forget which Pacer it was but Battier pushed him to the ground and HE was the one who got FT's.

Miami throws the ball out of bounds, it clearly doesn't touch West and they say it's Miami ball without even reviewing it. Get real. There were debatable calls for both teams last night and hopefully that continues because it makes for a more entertaining game than one team getting everything.

heat fans complaining about the refs? how ironic

Refs killed the game on both sides, Wade didn't even touch P.george and the whistled for a foul. (he did foul him but on the floor).

i hope ish understands that call could've been the deciding factor for the game if lebron didn't hit the buzzer beater.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by leMVP
    Refs killed the game on both sides, Wade didn't even touch P.george and the whistled for a foul. (he did foul him but on the floor).

i hope ish understands that call could've been the deciding factor for the game if lebron didn't hit the buzzer beater.
    where the hell are you guys pulling this from? did you watch a different game to the rest of us? Wade CLEARLY, C-L-E-A-R-L-Y makes contact with his elbow. No questions no argument.

the game was called fairly for once, yeah there was a few bad calls both ways (2 major possessions given to the heat when they touched it last out of bounds if we're counting) but that's usual and acceptable. I do like that the refs were actually trying to call offensive fouls and time in the paint though. It annoys me when they just ignore rules.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo

What about Bosh pushing Hibbert resulting in a massive 3 point play? Forget which Pacer it was but Battier pushed him to the ground and HE was the one who got FT's.

Miami throws the ball out of bounds, it clearly doesn't touch West and they say it's Miami ball without even reviewing it. Get real. There were debatable calls for both teams last night and hopefully that continues because it makes for a more entertaining game than one team getting everything.

In real time it looked like hill might have got his head, that replay clearly shows hill wasnt even close to touching Lebron's head

Dunking on everybody in the park Breezy's Avatar

Yeah, I was gonna act like that.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

David stern: Yea.. Uh.. I'm gonna have you guys rig this one for the Pacers tonight. Make it look good though. I don't want to have to come down there.

Head ref: um.. You do realize their best player is Paul George sir? lol

Stern: What's so goddamm funny about that?

Ref: well he's barely a 20 ppg player sir. I dont-

Stern: go Fvcking get him right now

Ref: Wait what's going on?! No!

*pop* *pop*

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo

David West slapped him and no call.
    Also, from this cam angle you cant see the slap, but yesterday, from another camera angle, i saw hill hitting on the head.

officiating was not biased at all in yesterday's game. I hate NBA fans who cry "refball" after every game.