Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Ioannis Antetokoumpo 18 Year Old 6'9

Quote Originally Posted by CLTHornets4eva
    I bet you 1000 Euros that Dominique Wilkens cannot speak french fluently. I have spoken to him multiple times ( both as a former Hawks employee and as a UGA grad) and a sure that is not true.
    His family. I said his family. Read it again.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    It's just pathetic that Greece needs to steal Nigerians to beat Nigeria.
    It's just pathetic that USA stole Nigerians (Hakeem), Greeks (Seikaly), Jamaicans, (Ewing), etc. just because they could not beat Soviet Union or Yugoslavia otherwise.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

euroleague is having a mental breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    All of them wrong.
    So Korolev didn't bust in the NBA? 1.1 points per game in 5 minutes on 28.3% shooting isn't a bust for the 12th pick?

Shved isn't in the Wolves rotation..as a rookie?

Sofoklis was gassed after 10-12 minutes...a night...in the SUMMER LEAGUE.

Rebraca 10.6-17 minutes a night in the association until his heart condition forced him to retire.

Again, how were they wrong?

His name is stupid, ergo he will fail.

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    So Korolev didn't bust in the NBA? 1.1 points per game in 5 minutes on 28.3% shooting isn't a bust for the 12th pick?

Shved isn't in the Wolves rotation..as a rookie?

Sofoklis was gassed after 10-12 minutes...a night...in the SUMMER LEAGUE.

Rebraca 10.6-17 minutes a night in the association until his heart condition forced him to retire.

Again, how were they wrong?
    They are WRONG.

Korolev is no bust because he always sucked at every level he ever played at. Craziest draft pick ever. The guy is a scrub his whole career at every level in every team.

He spends his years in Europe getting cut by 2-3 teams a year. How can he be a bust when he never had any potential to begin with? That's not a bust. That's just a ****ing stupid draft pick.

Schortsanitis isn't unable to play in NBA summer league and you are a ****ing asshole and moron to keep saying that ****ing bullshit here. Nothing more and you know it.

Shved isn't just a possible rotation player. He can start in the NBA with absolute ease.

Rebraca could have been more than that, but he was that due to his age, and health. But you didn't say that. You said he could have been that. Two different things. So you would be right on what he was, but not right on what he "could" have been. Two different things there.

So really, you were wrong on all of those.

They are WRONG.

Korolev is no bust because he always sucked at every level he ever played at. Craziest draft pick ever. The guy is a scrub his whole career at every level in every team.

He spends his years in Europe getting cut by 2-3 teams a year. How can he be a bust when he never had any potential to begin with? That's not a bust. That's just a ****ing stupid draft pick.

Schortsanitis isn't unable to play in NBA summer league and you are a ****ing asshole and moron to keep saying that ****ing bullshit here. Nothing more and you know it.

Shved isn't just a possible rotation player. He can start in the NBA with absolute ease.

Rebraca could have been more than that, but he was that due to his age, and health. But you didn't say that. You said he could have been that. Two different things. So you would be right on what he was, but not right on what he "could" have been. Two different things there.

So really, you were wrong on all of those.
    Korolev, before being picked, was considered to be a nice prospect by the squad he was on. Off hand, I believe it was CSKA, but could be wrong on that.

Sofo was gassed after 10 minutes in the summer league, that is a fact.

Didn't say Shved would max out as a rotation guy, but unless you are a top option on a team, you are a rotation guy. Is Jamal Crawford not a rotation guy? Or Butler?

And where did I say could have been for Zelly?

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Korolev, before being picked, was considered to be a nice prospect by the squad he was on. Off hand, I believe it was CSKA, but could be wrong on that.

Sofo was gassed after 10 minutes in the summer league, that is a fact.

Didn't say Shved would max out as a rotation guy, but unless you are a top option on a team, you are a rotation guy. Is Jamal Crawford not a rotation guy? Or Butler?

And where did I say could have been for Zelly?
    Just let it go.

It's just pathetic that USA stole Nigerians (Hakeem), Greeks (Seikaly), Jamaicans, (Ewing), etc. just because they could not beat Soviet Union or Yugoslavia otherwise.
    I'm sure USA would have been world champions with Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, John Stockton, Pippen etc.

USA also won Gold the past 2 Olympics with pure bred hardy Americans. Greece could not qualify for the Olympics because Nigeria DOMINATED them. So what does Greece do? Steal NIGERIAN born players

Big hands lol...

and yea, there wouldn't be a large PG because they can do better at other positions. Doesn't mean they're not primary ball handlers. You just plug in some defensive/shooter PG...

that's how guys like Fisher have stayed in the NBA. Even a guy like Chalmers, who would be a good PG, can play the defensive spot up shooter role.

-Smak

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Apparently Rockets are really interested in him. Celtics also. Both fav teams.

Houston Rockets are a team with international flavor and that trend may continue. After OKC GM Sam Prestie and Boston’s director of player personnel Austin Ainge, Daryl Morey, the Rockets’ GM, traveled to Athens in order to attend the Tuesday practice of a second division team, Filathlitikos, featuring 18 years old Giannis Adetocunbo. Morey’s trip was focused on him and doesn’t have an other stop in Europe. Arturas Karnisovas, the Lithuanian former player of Olympiacos and Barcelona who is now Rocket’s director of scouting was accompanying Morey on this trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    Sir...
    Originally Posted by DraftExpress
    None of the Adetokunbos have received Greek citizenship, only being able to attend public school thanks to their birth certificates.

From DraftExpress.com http://www.draftexpress.com#ixzz2MDZ5DgV3
    http://www.draftexpress.com
    And this guy keeps cussing the shit out of everyone calling them racist

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    And this guy keeps cussing the shit out of everyone calling them racist
    Draftexpress.com is full of shit. They have Greek citizenship. The Draftexpress.com article was already debunked in Greek media.

They HAVE Greek citizenship.

What they don't have are Greek passports. PASSPORTS. Draftexpress.com evidently does not know the difference between a passport and citizenship.

And the brothers already said they applied for passports and should get them soon.

Are you a f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking dumbass, or what?