Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: 09 Lebron vs 03 Kobe bryant

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    It's funny how you act like a whiny little bitch every time someone disagrees with you.
    You don't disagree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    That was my fav reason for that season.

First Team All NBA
    First Team All Defense

30ppg 7reb 6ast...All Round while still being the most exciting scorer in the game. Doin shit during the season that only GOAT Jordan has done? Breaking 3pt made in a game record?

You cant go wrong with either choice. Only someone who hates the other player would laugh at either selection. Brons year was dope aswell.
    Bron was first team all NBA and all defense as well.
    Bron was MVP.
    Bron won 66 games.
    He was sitting out 4th quarters that season, so his stats could have been even better.
    He had a great playoffs.

And hes simply a more impactful player.

Kobe is great, but his peak wasn't something to be put against the top players. Hes great due to his consistent great play over the years.

I can't take anyone seriously when they say they'd take Kobe over Lebron first in a draft, knowing what we know now.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Bron was first team all NBA and all defense as well.
    Bron was MVP.
    Bron won 66 games.
    He was sitting out 4th quarters that season, so his stats could have been even better.
    He had a great playoffs.

And hes simply a more impactful player.

Kobe is great, but his peak wasn't something to be put against the top players. Hes great due to his consistent great play over the years.

I can't take anyone seriously when they say they'd take Kobe over Lebron first in a draft, knowing what we know now.
    66wins in the East? Lol....But hey, we can agree to disagree. Cant go wrong with either. Its wat you prefer mostly I guess. Not getting into one of those long ass (i aint got no life) debates.

Also, I ****s wit the year 09' aswell because thats wen Kobe beat the Magic (who beat Lebron). Kobe 40-8-8 in game 1 was a fun game to watch.

Very good NBA starter

66wins in the East? Lol....But hey, we can agree to disagree. Cant go wrong with either. Its wat you prefer mostly I guess. Not getting into one of those long ass (i aint got no life) debates.

Also, I ****s wit the year 09' aswell because thats wen Kobe beat the Magic (who beat Lebron). Kobe 40-8-8 in game 1 was a fun game to watch.
    You won't get into a debate cause you would obviously lose. Everything points to LJ being better. Stats,record, and playoffs performance.

'09 Cavs vs the East: 40-12
    '09 Cavs vs the West: 26-4

Lebron AVERAGING 39-8-8 vs the Magic was pretty fun as well.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    You won't get into a debate cause you would obviously lose. Everything points to LJ being better. Stats,record, and playoffs performance.
    This.

I'm not even a fan, and the answer is quite easily LeBron.

Dunking on everybody in the park shallehalle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987

the MVP

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I'm going with Kobe.

The only argument people bring up to say Lebron is better than Kobe is that regular season record. Which is a team record.
    I was going to answer but then i saw the name...
    well

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I'm going with Kobe.

The only argument people bring up to say Lebron is better than Kobe is that regular season record. Which is a team record.

Please don't use the 5 rings argument again then when comparing Kobe to other players. Because after all, it is just a team record.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Lebron was better because he played better in the playoffs.

35/9/7 62% TS vs 32/5/5 53% TS

Can't wait to hear how Kobe's is better.
    Meh. I take those numbers from LeBron with a grain of salt. Does anybody really care that LeBron was able to put up 38/8/7, 29/13/6, 25/11/9, and 36/13/8 against a team that was under .500?

Even his numbers against the Hawks... I mean, I guess those numbers are pretty impressive because the Hawks were able to beat peak Wade ( ) that year, but in reality.... it's the Hawks. The Cavs won the first two games by a combined 47 points. And we all know that playing @ the Hawks is like playing in a neutral arena... so again, is it really that impressive?

And his series against Orlando is unbelievably overrated. He had the amazing first game (a game that they lost) where he put up 49 points on 20-30 shooting which really skews the overall numbers. He was superb again in Game 2 when he hit the buzzer beater to win the game.

But after that? He just chucked a lot of shots on poor efficiency, got to the line an ABSURD amount of times (in fact, he shot 9+ FTs in all 14 games he played in during the '09 playofffs ), and was atrocious late in games. Countless costly turnovers, disappeared in your beloved elimination game, and just didn't have the impact that his numbers would suggest.

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    Period point blank. Peeps still insist on fogetting that Kobe was a sidekick during this era. For what reason, who cares? New name for the quoted, after his defending of ripthekik's attempt to f@ck up the Boards; he's now known as Brainlesskowski!!!

40/8/8 is what lebron averaged in that Magic series

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987

Kobe stans right now