Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Bulls effectively use the "Jordan Rules" against LeBron James.

Chuck Daily on the 'Jordan Rules',

"The rule was, anytime he went by you, you had to nail him. If he was coming off a screen, nail him. We didn't want to be dirty, I know some people thought we were, but we had to make contact and be very physical."

I think this is the only way teams can hope to slow LeBron down at this point. You have to physically check him every trip down the court, and hope he loses his concentration. If that means giving a flagrant foul, so be it.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Default Re: Bulls effectively use the "Jordan Rules" against LeBron James.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Chuck Daily on the 'Jordan Rules',

"The rule was, anytime he went by you, you had to nail him. If he was coming off a screen, nail him. We didn't want to be dirty, I know some people thought we were, but we had to make contact and be very physical."

I think this is the only way teams can hope to slow LeBron down at this point. You have to physically check him every trip down the court, and hope he loses his concentration. If that means giving a flagrant foul, so be it.
    Yes! We can sacrifice Perkins to constantly foul and flagrant Lebron. That means we get Lebron off his game and Perkins gets fouled out. Win-win for OKC.

Then you have to hope for rescinded back-court violations, bullshit techincals for you, bullshit off the ball rebounding calls, etc.

Bulls are a bunch of floppers and pansies on the offensive end, then foul the shit out of you on the defensive end. Its like a team full of Tyson Chandlers.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

it didnt work, lebron played good but bosh and others missed a bunch of wide open shots

National High School Star

I agree however lets get one thing clear: NONE of these fouls compare to the hits Jordan took in the 80s...

itd be enjoyable as a heat-hater (tho i love lebron, just hate the STACKness)to see more teams body up bron, or atleast try to. hes a beast so its gonna come 2 ways. its gonna be interesting to see how the Knicks/Pacers/Bulls/Celtics are gonna play Bron in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Then you have to hope for rescinded back-court violations, bullshit techincals for you, bullshit off the ball rebounding calls, etc.

Bulls are a bunch of floppers and pansies on the offensive end, then foul the shit out of you on the defensive end. Its like a team full of Tyson Chandlers.
    Boo Hoo. Go suck down a bottle of scotch or something and dry your eyes princess.

So salty, I suppose you don't want to look at the fact that your team was fully healthy and we had two leaders missing? If you want to cry about physical play, go ahead, but it makes you come accross a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Boo Hoo. Go suck down a bottle of scotch or something and dry your eyes princess.

So salty, I suppose you don't want to look at the fact that your team was fully healthy and we had two leaders missing? If you want to cry about physical play, go ahead, but it makes you come accross a bitch.
    Read my post ass wipe.

Every call I complained about was because it was too weak in terms of physical play.

The only two games I've complained about the reffing this season in a game happen to be the two Chicago games we lost. I guess its because your team somehow managed to assemble the biggest pack of d!ckheads at every position, thus fusing together and creating this giant clusterf*ck of d!ckheads on the same team, that manage to get away with calls better than any other team.

You're probably from Tasmania or something since you're a right knob of an Aussie.

NBA Fan

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    Yes! We can sacrifice Perkins to constantly foul and flagrant Lebron. That means we get Lebron off his game and Perkins gets fouled out. Win-win for OKC.

[COLOR="White"]...[/COLOR]

National High School Star

Read my post ass wipe.

Every call I complained about was because it was too weak in terms of physical play.

The only two games I've complained about the reffing this season in a game happen to be the two Chicago games we lost. I guess its because your team somehow managed to assemble the biggest pack of d!ckheads at every position, thus fusing together and creating this giant clusterf*ck of d!ckheads on the same team, that manage to get away with calls better than any other team.

You're probably from Tasmania or something since you're a right knob of an Aussie.

Read my post ass wipe.

Personal attacks about my country now? Maybe I should just assume that your some hillbilly or yokle from the states with no education

I've actually never read or seen anyone call our team a pack of d*ckheads fused together? Maybe you should have a look at bitch primadonnas like Lebron and Wade before calling out anyone else's team..

How old are you anyways? I want to know if your one of the bandwagon..

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Lebron still had 32 points in an AVERAGE gm for him.. If it was a series it would only work for so Long cause Other Guys like Chalmers, Allen Battier would start making them pay and Wade and Bosh could both have played better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Lebron still had 32 points in an AVERAGE gm for him.. If it was a series it would only work for so Long cause Other Guys like Chalmers, Allen Battier would start making them pay and Wade and Bosh could both have played better.
    Lebron played well in this game. It was an embarassing loss, no two ways to put it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    If it was a series we would of had Noah...

Your butt would be hurting 10x worse if he was playing tonight.

Stupid butthurt Miami fans with an excuse for everything.