Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Lebron is the underdog again this season

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Yep he's playing in the most stacked conference in NBA history which includes the modern day Bulls

Just getting to the playoffs would be a HUGE legacy boost for LeBron
    I don't know about that. Mj had birds Celtics and bad boy pistons to deal with. That's 2 multiple championship teams that are up there with the best teams ever. What champions will LeBron face this year? Warriors are shit this year because of injuries and kd leaving. Houston have frauden and Westbrick. I do like the clippers but we have to see how they'll mesh. Every other team in the west isn't even worth mentioning.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    I don't know about that. Mj had birds Celtics and bad boy pistons to deal with. That's 2 multiple championship teams that are up there with the best teams ever. What champions will LeBron face this year? Warriors are shit this year because of injuries and kd leaving. Houston have frauden and Westbrick. I do like the clippers but we have to see how they'll mesh. Every other team in the west isn't even worth mentioning.
    A two team conference isn't stacked. Outside the Bad boys and the Celtics the East was trash back then

This years West is easily more stacked when you have teams with 3 all stars not likely to even make the playoffs

3-time NBA All-Star

A two team conference isn't stacked. Outside the Bad boys and the Celtics the East was trash back then

This years West is easily more stacked when you have teams with 3 all stars not likely to even make the playoffs
    What do you mean stacked though? Outside of the teams I mentioned there's no other strong teams. The only teams out west that have a chance are lakers, clippers and Houston. Houston is debatable. All the other teams are ok but nothing special.

If your argument is that the ok teams are better than the ok teams that mj faced than ok I guess so but the ok teams are irrelevant because they don't have a chance anyway

How has the East been the last 20 years aka the entirety of LeGOAT's career?

Hmmm...

Oh here we go...

Pretty much this. I'm a Bron fan but most of the Bron fans on here bother me because they constantly say dumb shit like this. If LeBrons the goat or a top 5 atg then you should think he's always the favorite. I never thought mj was the underdog even when he may not have had the better team. I thought he was so good that he would find a way to win. In LeBron's case even when he has a really good team some of these guys still say he's the underdog. It definitely shows how much faith some of his fans have in his game.

If his competition was the 98 Jazz he would win each year...Get it?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Rico2016
    If his competition was the 98 Jazz he would win each year...Get it?
    He's lost to teams worse than the 98 jazz so that's just b.s. Mavs and magic were both worse than the 98 jazz.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    It's funny how LeBron fans are conditioned to have low expectations for their idol. This is the only fanbase I've ever seen experience this behavior. Normally, stans will engage in homerism and overhype how good their team or favorite player really is.

LeBron fans do the opposite because they're so used to King James morphing into the June Jester.
    Listen I'm not some big Lebron hater, I feel I'm pretty balanced. The guys an all-time great but this stuff is nauseating, every year there's already a list pre determined excuses and low expectations, that he doesn't have enough help, is against all odds.

It's tiring, we don't say this about anyone else whose supposed to be nowhere near as good as him anywhere near as often as it's said about him. What does that tell you?

He's lost to teams worse than the 98 jazz so that's just b.s. Mavs and magic were both worse than the 98 jazz.
    Not a chance is 2011 Mavs worse than 1998 Jazz.

And 2009 Magic vs Cavs displayed a pitiful Cavs team.