Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Default Re: Bulls effectively use the "Jordan Rules" against LeBron James.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Then you have to hope for rescinded back-court violations, bullshit techincals for you, bullshit off the ball rebounding calls, etc.

Bulls are a bunch of floppers and pansies on the offensive end, then foul the shit out of you on the defensive end. Its like a team full of Tyson Chandlers.
    [COLOR="Red"]I get to brag about Insidehoops because clearly the Bulls read our threads:
    [/COLOR]http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?p=8375066

I called the exact correct strategy on last Saturday, a strategy which worked to perfection last night:

Quote Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
    Spurs can beat Heat in a series. So can Pacers. Pacers have a powerful team and this is a point that is very effective against the Heat.

The Heat need to be totally brutalized. Guys need to use real man tactics on LeBron James. Who has body slammed him like Jordan, Bird, Shaq got nightly? Nobody, really.

It's plainly evident that James needs to be beat down hard. But nobody ever touches him. Pacers need to put Psycho T AND Hibs on him and just pulverize LeBron because I severely doubt he can take a '90s Knicks strategy. Double team him for the physicality and let him pass out because he can't even move. And Wade too. For a fact he can't handle punishment such as Bryant gets regularly, his entitlement attitude has always left him crying to refs.

Once again. Where is the Charles Oakley or early Pistons Bob Lanier mentality in this league?
    I have also called it in several game threads.

The ancient, immutable truth of tough, physical ball has shown its powerful search-light on several points plainly:

* Wade has been called D Whistle for valid reasons. You of all people have no grounds for yelling about referees, Plowking. Wade has been getting phantom calls for years and that is a disgusting fact plain for all to see.

*James cannot join the Fresco Pantheon of Chamberlain, Jabbar, & Jordan until he meets the same challenges those manly men faced and defeated.

*Heat can certainly be defeated by playoff level teams.

* The NBA must be consistent in their whistles. Physical ball is the best of all - but each game must be treated the same by all referee teams!!

As many threads are pointing out about the end of the Heat streak -
    * that was simply 1980s NBA such as Magic, Bernard, Larry Legend had to face nightly -
    * Heat can't square up and play hard physical ball without showing their true mentality -
    * James has never had to play in a real man's game.

Now then my opinion is the NBA has the opportunity and the challenge here, the path to move to the next level. They can get past the Doneghy scandal and get back to the greatest sport of all. The league was forced to call games the way it has these past seasons because of the absolute, world-wide outrage over a referee shaving points. They had to go through this period of D-Whistle and floppage and phantom calls for Durant because the integrity of the game had been destroyed.
    Now is the time to get back to a physical, strong game which everyone loved to watch from clear back in the 60s right through the Shaquillle O'Neal era.

LeBron must examine Jordan & Chamberlain and find that powerful character both of them displayed nightly - they didn't flagrant foul, they didn't stoop to low childish cheap shots, they didn't ask for anything extra from refs - they just asked for all games to be called consistent, so there was a level field.

Only when the League plays at its true powerful, physical level can Lebron James meet his greatest challenge and become what I believe he really has within him ~ one of the greatest of all-time.

32 points on 11-17 shooting. I don't think thy we're that effective.

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
    32 points on 11-17 shooting. I don't think thy we're that effective.

every team needs to do this to him every game. that way lebron will get mad and start crying like a baby and fail to show up in the 4th quarter again.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

You know you're the best player in the world and on the best team when everyone thinks they've figured you out after 1 loss in 28 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
    You know you're the best player in the world and on the best team when everyone thinks they've figured you out after 1 loss in 28 games.
    Oh, so now the regular season doesn't matter..? Lebron fans

Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

So him running over KH and getting hit hard one time constitutes the jordan rules? LeBron played a good game. ... his teammates folded around him.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Its the playoffs for every team that plays Miami. But for Miami, the playoffs is just weeks away. What don't you guys get? Miami coasts the first half against teams giving it their all. They were eventually gonna lose by doing that

oh the excuses

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Chuck Daily on the 'Jordan Rules',

"The rule was, anytime he went by you, you had to nail him. If he was coming off a screen, nail him. We didn't want to be dirty, I know some people thought we were, but we had to make contact and be very physical."

I think this is the only way teams can hope to slow LeBron down at this point. You have to physically check him every trip down the court, and hope he loses his concentration. If that means giving a flagrant foul, so be it.
    It'll never work effectively on LeBron because he still has Wade and Bosh while Jordan only had a young Pippen who was pretty raw.

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    It'll never work effectively on LeBron because he still has Wade and Bosh while Jordan only had a young Pippen who was pretty raw.
    exactly.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    clearly you didn't see the Bosh floppage or the Wade horsecollar and thrown towards the stands

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    nobody said that

he said that one loss in 28 games is pretty meaningless

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    Yes! We can sacrifice Perkins to constantly foul and flagrant Lebron. That means we get Lebron off his game and Perkins gets fouled out. Win-win for OKC.
    That's not what a win-win situation is, and you're a bitch.

Stern's lap dog

32/7/3 with 4 blocks on 64% shooting