Page 82 of 103 FirstFirst ... 32727980818283848592 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1539

Default Re: Boston Marathon Bomb reaction discussion

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR FUNDING FROM?! WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?! YOU MUST BE ONE OF DEM CZECHOSLOVAKIANS!

I have contacted the FBI and you are now on the radar. TERRORIST!

Sorry for derailing the thread but damn...

Anyways, did this kid wake up yet for interrogation etc.? Will be damn interesting to see what happens before his inevitable but logical hell & torment for eternity in this life and afterlife...
    Last edited by pauk; 04-21-2013 at 07:17 AM.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by pauk

....and thats exactly why you shouldnt listen. I really dont believe you are so dumb? Did you hear everything about your religion from KKK, Nazis, Putin, Milosevic, your ancesters who probably used your ancesters as slaves (dont know if you are black or white) or any Christian Criminal with a big tattoo of the Cross/Jesus on his chest/forehead raping & killing people?
    Bullshit dude. The KKK, Nazis, Putin, etc. didn't kill people in the name of Christianity. The fact that they were Christians had nothing to do with their evil actions. These terrorists are killing people in the name of Islam/Jihad/Allah. Their actions have everything to do with Islam.

I'm not saying Christians have a spotless history, either. They have done some really ****ed up things throughout history. The difference is Christianity has evolved while Islam is stuck in the ****ing stone ages. The way muslims treat women and anybody who isn't part of their religion is barbaric.

Islam needs to get with the 21st century or get the **** off this planet because the civilized world is getting real tired of your shit.

Made that high school varsity squad Booz Vivic's Avatar

the us should go to war against the czechs now cant have some countries like that damage you

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Booz Vivic
    the us should go to war against the czechs now cant have some countries like that damage you
    The Czechs? I hope you trollin' boy

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    Bullshit dude. The KKK, Nazis, Putin, etc. didn't kill people in the name of Christianity. The fact that they were Christians had nothing to do with their evil actions. These terrorists are killing people in the name of Islam/Jihad/Allah. Their actions have everything to do with Islam.

I'm not saying Christians have a spotless history, either. They have done some really ****ed up things throughout history. The difference is Christianity has evolved while Islam is stuck in the ****ing stone ages. The way muslims treat women and anybody who isn't part of their religion is barbaric.

Islam needs to get with the 21st century or get the **** off this planet because the civilized world is getting real tired of your shit.
    The whole of the middle-east should have been blown to oblivion years ago..

Bmulls look, i wont even bother to show you why you are incorrect... at the end of the day ALL religions have been equally bad.

No matter how ignorant & racist you are in this subject the main problem with muslims in some of those countries in the middle-east right now is economic, not dogmatic.... Those Islamic countries (the ones that come up in the news regularly) are full of valuable natural resources, and ignorant poor people. In this kind of climate & situation, religion becomes a tool that is easily indoctrinated inside their minds to whip up people into a rage. Even peaceful Buddhism was used to inspire the troops of Japan....

In Aghanistan etc. for example the best way to fix those poor countries is to make the people in that country more financially secure, give them education or something of the kind.... and peace will follow..... Instead of doing what America does/did, which was more closer to the opposite... Most non-Americans feels the exact same way on this one and im sure some Americans feel that to... To even leave those countries alone would help in a big way, because im sure some innocent people of both sides would not die...
    Last edited by pauk; 04-21-2013 at 08:00 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Bmulls look, i wont even bother to show you why you are incorrect... at the end of the day ALL religions have been equally bad.

No matter how ignorant & racist you are in this subject the main problem with muslims in some of those countries in the middle-east right now is economic, not dogmatic.... Those Islamic countries (the ones that come up in the news regularly) are full of valuable natural resources, and ignorant poor people. In this kind of climate & situation, religion becomes a tool that is easily indoctrinated inside their minds to whip up people into a rage. Even peaceful Buddhism was used to inspire the troops of Japan....

In Aghanistan etc. for example the best way to fix those poor countries is to make the people in that country more financially secure, give them education or something of the kind.... and peace will follow..... Instead of doing what America does/did, which was more closer to the opposite... Most non-Americans feels the exact same way on this one and im sure some Americans feel that to... To even leave those countries alone would help in a big way, because im sure some innocent people of both sides would not die...
    Jews and Buddhists beg to differ. Their atrocities are nowhere close to those committed by other major religions. How come these religions can operate relatively peacefully and others can't?

What about Zoroastrians and Amish? Can't think of anything they've done wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    The whole of the middle-east should have been blown to oblivion years ago..
    Wow! and here's what's wrong with America. Judging a whole race of people based on a few bad apples.

I know many people from the Middle East and they are some of the nicest people I know. They are human beings like you and me. Don't have a 'Hate first mentality' learn about the people first, then make a judgment.

Local High School Star No_Look604's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Jews and Buddhists beg to differ. Their atrocities are nowhere close to those committed by other major religions. How come these religions can operate relatively peacefully and others can't?

What about Zoroastrians and Amish? Can't think of anything they've done wrong.
    The Baha'i Faith and Baha'is beg to differ as well. Less than 200 years old however...but it is a major religion...the most widespread religion today.

Go read up their history and how they have been treated and stripped of their rights all across the Middle East, but more so in Iran. Disgusting.

With that said I blame all that on fanaticism and religious leaders giving wrong interpretations of the sacred readings. Not everything is meant to be taken literally, lots of it is symbolic. Then sprinkle in the fact people will follow others direction with blind faith. That's the problem. You can't just go with the flow of your family and not do your own reading and investigation of the truth.

Local High School Star No_Look604's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
    Wow! and here's what's wrong with America. Judging a whole race of people based on a few bad apples.

I know many people from the Middle East and they are some of the nicest people I know. They are human beings like you and me. Don't have a 'Hate first mentality' learn about the people first, then make a judgment.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by No_Look604
    The Baha'i Faith and Baha'is beg to differ as well. Less than 200 years old however...but it is a major religion...the most widespread religion today.

Go read up their history and how they have been treated and stripped of their rights all across the Middle East, but more so in Iran. Disgusting.

With that said I blame all that on fanaticism and religious leaders giving wrong interpretations of the sacred readings. Not everything is meant to be taken literally, lots of it is symbolic. Then sprinkle in the fact people will follow others direction with blind faith. That's the problem. You can't just go with the flow of your family and not do your own reading and investigation of the truth.
    what do you mean by this?

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    You're wrong, it wasn't Christianity that "evolved" it was some humans that evolved and started to give two shits about Christianity... Christianity "evolution" is nothing but a corporation trying to keep their clients.

Christianity have killed like 10x more than Islam throughout history.

Were was al-quaeda 20,30 years ago? Why don't they attack Sweden or Ireland or whatever? can you respond that? So muslims only became "evil" a few year ago? And they are only evil to the USA?

Makes sense

Former CIA analyst Michael Scheuer argues that terrorist attacks (specifically al-Qaeda attacks on America) are not motivated by a religiously inspired hatred of American culture or religion, but by the belief that U.S. foreign policy has oppressed, killed, or otherwise harmed Muslims in the Middle East,[11] condensed in the phrase "They hate us for what we do, not who we are." U.S. foreign policy actions Scheuer believes are fueling Islamic terror include: the U.S.-led intervention in Afghanistan and invasion of Iraq; Israel–United States relations, namely, financial, military, and political support for Israel.;[12][13][14][15][16] U.S. support for "apostate" police states in Muslim nations such as Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Pakistan, Algeria, Morocco, and Kuwait;[17] U.S. support for the creation of an independent East Timor from territory previously held by Muslim Indonesia; perceived U.S. approval or support of actions against Muslim insurgents in India, the Philippines, Chechnya, and Palestine;[18] U.S. troops on Muslim 'holy ground' in Saudi Arabia; the Western world's religious discrimination against Muslim immigrants'; historical justification, such as the Crusades.
    Christianity evolved? That's funny because it was pretty much your christian right wing nutjobs that you put on office that brought the terrorism upon USA, it's incredibly obvious for anyone that hasn't their head wrapped around a star spangled banner and shoved in their red neck asses.

Someone that born in a country that almost elected a person for the white house that don't believe dinosaurs existed, have no right to talk how backwards other people are.
    Last edited by Blue&Orange; 04-21-2013 at 10:30 AM.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
    If these 2 brothers were not guilty they would have gone to the police right away after the FBI photos were shown to the public.

Just like these men did.

The kid in the blue track-suit was like... oh sh*t thats me. Then he went straight to the police to clear his name.
    The conspiracy theorist would say that they did come forward, got thrown into a dark room with black bags over their heads as they police fabricated a scenario for their encounter with them in the streets. The two suspects were taken to a "simulation room" where the events were played out so their bodies received the same damage as they would have out in the streets. Then, they were taken and dumped at the location of the supposed "shoot-out".

Quote Originally Posted by Zan Tabak

Actually, that clown is Australian.

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    The conspiracy theorist would say that they did come forward, got thrown into a dark room with black bags over their heads as they police fabricated a scenario for their encounter with them in the streets. The two suspects were taken to a "simulation room" where the events were played out so their bodies received the same damage as they would have out in the streets. Then, they were taken and dumped at the location of the supposed "shoot-out".
    Sounds like a plausible scenario.