Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Raptors draft Terrence Ross

Quote Originally Posted by JD_TO
    This Raptor fan thinks it was a great pick
    Agree. May seem like a stretch, but the raps wanted to make sure they wouldn't lose out on their plan "b".

Next up on the agenda: Steve Nash!

The thing is, why didn't Toronto trade down? You don't think NOH wouldn't have wanted a potential Drummond and Davis frontcourt?

You know 100% the Blazers would have killed for Drummond, considering they drafted a big with their 11th. NOH wouldn't have took Ross over Rivers so their choice was still safe.

Other teams as well. Ross could have been had in the late lottery (or probably later).

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
    The thing is, why didn't Toronto trade down? You don't think NOH wouldn't have wanted a potential Drummond and Davis frontcourt?

You know 100% the Blazers would have killed for Drummond, considering they drafted a big with their 11th. NOH wouldn't have took Ross over Rivers so their choice was still safe.

Other teams as well. Ross could have been had in the late lottery (or probably later).
    Yeah, that'd be my gripe. I like Ross a helluva lot, but hard to think he wouldn't have been there at say 13th. But maybe not, who knows. All that really matters is Toronto got a really nice player.

Never heard of the kid, didn't really pay attention to much NCAA hoops this year and it shows.

Seriously, this team is starting to piss me off.

Only reason why BC didn't pick Drummond was because of his OBSESSION with Bargnani.

I'm sick of watching Caledron and Bargnani pick and rolls.. and Bargnani pump fakes in the parameter.