Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Are we gonna act like the refs didnt try to screw Miami last night

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    In real time it looked like hill might have got his head, that replay clearly shows hill wasnt even close to touching Lebron's head

What the hell are you talking about clearly? You can't see shit in that video

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    You sure do sound homerish for a guy who isn't a Heat fan :

GTFO that you not a Heat fan! All you do is post about the Heat, not the Spurs...

I hate the Heat? Doesn't mean I don't see shit they get away with...

I appreciate winning teams like the Spurs, Pistons and other teams that have won the title, but I dont appreciate league driven teams like the Heat who have alot of reasons to dislike them, which has nothing to do with some kind of agenda dude.
    I am just a mature enough to treat sports like sports should be treated. You guys act like Apple and Samsung lovers who can't give any compliment to the other company for doing anything good.
    I hated heat because they weren't playing to their potential in 2011 and even in 2012 and i just didn't like lebron at all on the court as i could see he was doubting himself. I still don't like off the court lebron but i don't let that thing make me hate him as a basketball player.
    I was a little biased in 2012 playoffs though as i wanted a Celtics- Spurs finals because i thought it was the last year for big 3 in Boston and wanted them to at least get to the finals.After OKC won in WCF, i wanted boston to win it all.
    in 2011, i wanted bulls to win it after spurs got eliminated just because i like seeing young guys like Rose to win things.
    This was one the reasons i became a spurs fan because duncan was drafted and i really wanted a talented young guy like him to win things. Their play style, coach and front office was a bonus.
    I have been a spurs fan because when you think of spurs, you think of team basketball and heat are playing team basketball like spurs.

The OP is wrong. The refs did a poor job for both sides. All of you act like your team are saints and the Heat are the big bad evil floppers that Stern wants to win 10+ championships. It's ironic really. You people whine about the refs more than Heat fans. We get the same calls as super stars have always gotten. We also get the benefit of bad calls like many teams do when the refs are doing a poor job. You nit pick every fvcking call as being rigged for Miami. LeBron could get hit in the head, and nobody will have a problem. As soon as they draw a foul on a Pacers player, the whole NBA is rigged.

That last foul on Wade is something that shouldn't be called he's barely an All-Star?
    That last call was BS.

The call on Wade was pretty weak. Even if there was minimal contact the refs usually won't bail out the shooter in that situation. Other that I though the officiating was equally shaky for both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    The call on Wade was pretty weak. Even if there was minimal contact the refs usually won't bail out the shooter in that situation. Other that I though the officiating was equally shaky for both sides.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    You have Rihanna as your avatar. Close this thread.
    This.

OP blew JR. what a fgt

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

#3 for the pacers hit Lebron's head with his elbow. Plain as day.

Refs trying to screw miami. Lmao now I've heard everything

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo
    Can someone PLEASE show me where the f*ck this hit on the head is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnNRf9rRLsU

What about Bosh pushing Hibbert resulting in a massive 3 point play? Forget which Pacer it was but Battier pushed him to the ground and HE was the one who got FT's.

Miami throws the ball out of bounds, it clearly doesn't touch West and they say it's Miami ball without even reviewing it. Get real. There were debatable calls for both teams last night and hopefully that continues because it makes for a more entertaining game than one team getting everything.
    How can you make a conclusive statement that he didn't get hit when you don't have the proper angle.

Another point. How does Lebron somehow make up the contact in the exact place where we are disputing whether Hill hit him or not. Lebron has no idea where the hand swiped considering he is in front of Hill at that point and his eyes are straight forward. Are you saying Lebron is simply a master of guessing?

Point is, you have no angle, Lebron claims to be hit on the head at the exact point of swipe by Hill despite not seeing any of Hill. I'm gonna say he got hit.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Refs trying to screw miami. Lmao now I've heard everything
    Yeah because that 3 point foul on Wade where there barely any contact vs the play before where there was MUCH more contact on Lebron and no call isn't trying to screw miami over.

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

There is not a team in the league, nor a player perhaps in history, that gets more help from the refs than the Heat and LeBron.

Last season's Finals proved that.

Quote Originally Posted by gilalizard
    There is not a team in the league, nor a player perhaps in history, that gets more help from the refs than the Heat and LeBron.

Last season's Finals proved that.
    arent you the same gilalizard who was acting like a little hoe when the heat won last year? still mad huh

Learning to shoot layups SewerUrchin's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRu3XRXe8cs

See 6:18 mark. There are a couple of additional angles from behind.

It's not entirely clear enough from any of these angles to settle any debates. Heat haters will argue nobody touched Lebron's head. Heat fans will claim you can see a reaction thunk on Lebron's head from getting hit.

What does seem clear to me is that during the drive Hill grabs Lebron's arm and West swats across his body, either of which *could* have been called a foul, elbow to the head or no. That said, there were plenty of Indiana drives into the paint with similar contact that weren't called either, so no complaints from me.
    Last edited by SewerUrchin; 05-24-2013 at 03:29 AM.

Learning to shoot layups SewerUrchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gilalizard
    There is not a poster in this forum, nor a person perhaps in history, that complains more about the refs with respect to the Heat and LeBron, than I.

All of my posts prove that.
    FIXED!