Default Re: Bernie hospitalized

maga, boiled down.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

"Buttiggieg in fourth, but a strong fourth."

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    "Buttiggieg in fourth, but a strong fourth."

I don't really understand the mainstream praise Buttiggieg gets. There has to be huge corporate/lobby money behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    I don't really understand the mainstream praise Buttiggieg gets. There has to be huge corporate/lobby money behind him.
    based on the second half of your post it seems that you do understand it

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    based on the second half of your post it seems that you do understand it

the emperor checked into the walter reed medical center, unannounced. the lyin' media was instructed to keep it under wraps until after he arrived. white house is saying he's there to do a 'portion' of his yearly physical exam, 3 months early.

the President's motorcade drove to the medical center unannounced, with reporters under direction not to report his movement until they arrived at Walter Reed.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    the emperor checked into the walter reed medical center, unannounced. the lyin' media was instructed to keep it under wraps until after he arrived. white house is saying he's there to do a 'portion' of his yearly physical exam, 3 months early.

Impeachment is going to kill his fat ass. Ole ticker can't take it what with all the KFC and Mickey D's abuse it's had over the years.

Tried to let the MAGAs know a couple years ago that way they'd be able to handle themselves with dignity.

4 more years.....

Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50
    Impeachment is going to kill his fat ass. Ole ticker can't take it what with all the KFC and Mickey D's abuse it's had over the years.

Tried to let the MAGAs know a couple years ago that way they'd be able to handle themselves with dignity.

4 more years.....

Highly ironic advice from someone shamelessly cheering on the demise of a stranger within the very same post.

Your self unawareness is a consistent source of bemusement.

muh hero, muh president

Dignity and honor for those that are deserving. He'll be getting none and for some odd reason you've hitched your wagon onto his so firmly it hurts you.

Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50
    muh hero, muh president

Dignity and honor for those that are deserving. He'll be getting none and for some odd reason you've hitched your wagon onto his so firmly it hurts you.

Good.

Bro I don't care about any of that. I'm generally happy to see people I view as harmful to the world keel over. Whether it's a political leader or a poor, overpopulated country. I'm not on that fake shit. That's how humans naturally feel. Even though Trump IS the best Prez we've had in decades, for an idiot like you not to understand why and to be excited for him to die, I understand.

But YOURE on that political "omg, think about the migration crisis! we need to help them!!! think about the 106 year old dementia patient in the nursing home who needs $100,000 in care each year to stay alive!!! they have a RIGHT to treatment!!!!" stuff. You're a total phony.

You pretend your facade of sensitivity and compassion is some kind of noble superiority. YOU need to believe that about yourself, and you need others to believe it. Because you don't make anyone laugh, or think, or lust, or even appreciate the good advice you have here or there. You have to do the outrage thing about 'the kids in cages at the border!!!!' and all that stuff to signal what an enlightened moral leader you want people to see you as.

When it really comes down to it though, you wanna watch another human burn. Simple and plain. Because he dared to DISMISS the public value you place on political correctness by throwing it to the wind and laughing. That's what really upsets you. That you're invested in this pansy PC shit as the stuff that makes you enlightened and superior', and DJT came along and laughed at it and won the Presidency. Making it look like some loser shit, which it is, and exposing YOU as the loser that you are.

You have nothing going for you except a fake image you pathetically try to project. And you're so desperate to see Trump suffer that you don't even have the discipline to keep the projection up the moment you taste a little blood.

DAMN I'M GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    Bro I don't care about any of that. I'm generally happy to see people I view as harmful to the world keel over. Whether it's a political leader or a poor, overpopulated country. I'm not on that fake shit. That's how humans naturally feel. Even though Trump IS the best Prez we've had in decades, for an idiot like you not to understand why and to be excited for him to die, I understand.

But YOURE on that political "omg, think about the migration crisis! we need to help them!!! think about the 106 year old dementia patient in the nursing home who needs $100,000 in care each year to stay alive!!! they have a RIGHT to treatment!!!!" stuff. You're a total phony.

You pretend your facade of sensitivity and compassion is some kind of noble superiority. YOU need to believe that about yourself, and you need others to believe it. Because you don't make anyone laugh, or think, or lust, or even appreciate the good advice you have here or there. You have to do the outrage thing about 'the kids in cages at the border!!!!' and all that stuff to signal what an enlightened moral leader you want people to see you as.

When it really comes down to it though, you wanna watch another human burn. Simple and plain. Because he dared to DISMISS the public value you place on political correctness by throwing it to the wind and laughing. That's what really upsets you. That you're invested in this pansy PC shit as the stuff that makes you enlightened and superior', and DJT came along and laughed at it and won the Presidency. Making it look like some loser shit, which it is, and exposing YOU as the loser that you are.

You have nothing going for you except a fake image you pathetically try to project. And you're so desperate to see Trump suffer that you don't even have the discipline to keep the projection up the moment you taste a little blood.

DAMN I'M GOOD

[FONT="Times New Roman"]NUCLEAR MELTDOWN[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    [FONT="Times New Roman"]NUCLEAR MELTDOWN[/FONT]

Cant even disagree, I def dropped a nuclear truth bomb on ol boy’s head.

Not even any need to go back and forth with him or with you after that doozy. Gonna get on to relaxin and leavin the political shit be for the rest of the day.

Suggest yall do the same but that’s up to you

Dam. Kinda want some KFC wedges rn

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Outside of his fast food diet, Trump is probably a very healthy man. He's never drank alcohol nor smoked cigarettes. And I'm sure his wealth has paid for the best doctors to take care of him throughout the years.

And if history is any indicator that proves how well Trump deals with his health, aging and stress, look at how much Bush and Obama aged after their first term in office. The Presidency can do that to you. Trump is literally all over the country speaking at packed arenas and is in front of the cameras on a daily basis and still looks the same. He was built for this job.
    Brah he