Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ray Allen

Default Re: Ray Allen

So many upset Celtic fans here

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Give this guy the 6th Man of the Year Award!

Decent playground baller nbarumorz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    So many upset Celtic fans here

no, just clearing up inaccuracies. Heat fans have said, just in this thread, that Ray purposely missed that 2nd FT at the end AND that Boston fans thought he was completely washed up and didn't care about him.

Quote Originally Posted by nbarumorz
    no, just clearing up inaccuracies. Heat fans have said, just in this thread, that Ray purposely missed that 2nd FT at the end AND that Boston fans thought he was completely washed up and didn't care about him.
    Boston fans have told me numerous times he was washed up, and he didn't miss it on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    Boston fans have told me numerous times he was washed up, and he didn't miss it on purpose.

Obviously he didnt miss it on purpose, idiot Pringles thought he did...but, again, a handful of fans might've said he was washed up, but the majority sided w/ the organization when they offered him 2x the deal anyone else would give him

He is worth more to Miami than he would be in Boston. The problem for the C's wasn't that they would lose his production, it was that he was going to be such a lethal weapon coming off a conference rival's bench.

Banned

Fact boston fans have raid ray is washed up but saying heat fans have been saying that ray missed that freethrow in another inaccuracies made up by you. Only 1 person said it in this thread and it was a laker fan you dumbass and who cares if he bricked the free throw we ****ing won thanks to his clutchess. Also Ray > Terry

Quote Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
    Fact boston fans have raid ray is washed up but saying heat fans have been saying that ray missed that freethrow in another inaccuracies made up by you. Only 1 person said it in this thread and it was a laker fan you dumbass and who cares if he bricked the free throw we ****ing won thanks to his clutchess. Also Ray > Terry
    I think you are confusing Celtics fans being bitter at Ray acting like a bitch by leaving Boston for us saying Ray is trash...most of the criticism was at Ray's character. The only reason it hurt us so much was because we all knew how good Ray still is and how valuable he can be to any team.

Banned

I think you are confusing Celtics fans being bitter at Ray acting like a bitch by leaving Boston for us saying Ray is trash...most of the criticism was at Ray's character. The only reason it hurt us so much was because we all knew how good Ray still is and how valuable he can be to any team.
    I'm not confusing anything SOME celtic fans have been saying he's watched up what does still being butthurt about him leaving change the fact they've said that?

Quote Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
    I'm not confusing anything SOME celtic fans have been saying he's watched up what does still being butthurt about him leaving change the fact they've said that?

I guess if 2 Celtics fans represent all of this that's kool.

Banned

I always thought Ray was (slightly) better than Pierce during that 5-year stretch of the Big 3 Era but people always labeled him as the third option.

I think he had as many big playoff games as Pierce had. Hell, even Ray's 2008 Finals performance was on-par with Pierce. PP's PPG just happens to be a margin higher due to more FGA, so he got the MVP.

Banned

I guess if 2 Celtics fans represent all of this that's kool.

I said some you dumbass my god you can't read and where did you get 2? I've seen several celtic fans on their realgm board say he is washed up another BS gem by you

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    I always thought Ray was (slightly) better than Pierce during that 5-year stretch of the Big 3 Era but people always labeled him as the third option.

I think he had as many big playoff games as Pierce had. Hell, even Ray's 2008 Finals performance was on-par with Pierce. PP's PPG just happens to be a margin higher due to more FGA, so he got the MVP.

The bolded to me is all true but during the 5 yr stretch pierce has been better then ray overall...sure it has some to do with him having more touches then ray but the last 2 yrs in boston ray suddenly forgot how to dribble the ball...I think ray completely left his prime after the 08-09 season... i thoguht ray could have still been putting up close to 25 a game in seattle up to that point if he never got traded to boston but after the 09 yr ray had a pretty drastic decline to me and however close it was between ray and pierce the first 2 yrs in boston pierce was a better player by a significant margin the last 3 yrs

Funny story...

Every Miami Heat "fan" on this board aside from maybe two of them were saying the exact same thing last season.