Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Default Re: Heat start acting like bitches when clear they'll lose

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    So you're saying Miami is more upset with the streak being broken than they are about the hard fouls and a few missed calls on both sides? You think they would've shaken hands with the Bulls if they had won this game? Did you watch them in the playoffs the last two seasons they've played each other?
    but who advanced?? exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by willds09
    but who advanced?? exactly.
    Do you understand what you just acknowledged? I said the Heat and the Bulls haven't shaken hands and all that in a lot of games played in the last two seasons. Games won and games lost these teams aren't hugging and shit after lol.

Checkmate bitch!!!!!!!

Do you understand what you just acknowledged? I said the Heat and the Bulls haven't shaken hands and all that in a lot of games played in the last two seasons. Games won and games lost these teams aren't hugging and shit after lol.

Checkmate bitch!!!!!!!
    man u making no sense

Heat start acting like bitches
    Thread fail on second word of the title. Wade was acting like a bitch before Lebron even got there.

man u making no sense
    Nah bro. I'm making perfect sense. Correct me if I got something wrong. You said the Heat are poor sports because they didn't shake hands with the Bulls after this game. I said it was a rough and very chippy game and after those types of games teams often never shake hands and shit. You said they didn't shake hands because the Heat were so upset because the streak was over. I asked if you had seen the Heat and the Bulls shaking hands after games for the last two years even in the playoffs. You asked who advanced. I said the Heat didn't shake hands with the Bulls after most games whether Miami won or lost. Can you not read my ninja?

LeBron is an overgrown 12 year old and no amount of positive spin & family advertising will cover up the fact that Wade is a deadbeat dad and has abandoned his out of wedlock children in the city of Chicago. I lost all respect for Ray Allen as well. JJ Barera is right about him...

Nah bro. I'm making perfect sense. Correct me if I got something wrong. You said the Heat are poor sports because they didn't shake hands with the Bulls after this game. I said it was a rough and very chippy game and after those types of games teams often never shake hands and shit. You said they didn't shake hands because the Heat were so upset because the streak was over. I asked if you had seen the Heat and the Bulls shaking hands after games for the last two years even in the playoffs. You asked who advanced. I said the Heat didn't shake hands with the Bulls after most games whether Miami won or lost. Can you not read my ninja?
    but what did i say?? I said tha miami cheat shouldnt be acting like sore losers cuz of how much been given to them, they acting like lil spoiled princesses and lebron made it worse by complaining about officiating after tha game

but what did i say?? I said tha miami cheat shouldnt be acting like sore losers cuz of how much been given to them, they acting like lil spoiled princesses and lebron made it worse by complaining about officiating after tha game
    So you expect them to shake hands and be happy with the Bulls after this type of game? Is that what you're saying?

So you expect them to shake hands and be happy with the Bulls after this type of game? Is that what you're saying?
    yes cuz of who they are, im sorry they brung it upon themselves since 2010, talking about not 6, not 7 not 8, they get no respect from me and many others out there

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmer
    Refs let Chicago bend the rules too much.

Too many flagrant fouls by Chicago against Lebron not called.
    Eat a dick homo

yes cuz of who they are, im sorry they brung it upon themselves since 2010, talking about not 6, not 7 not 8, they get no respect from me and many others out there
    They can't be upset after a game that was chippy and physical and they have to shake hands with a team that they haven't shaken hands with often for the last two seasons because they are Miami and they were talking about the number of rings they plan on winning three years ago?

You um......you sure you know basketball bro?

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

They can't be upset after a game that was chippy and physical and they have to shake hands with a team that they haven't shaken hands with often for the last two seasons because they are Miami and they were talking about the number of rings they plan on winning three years ago?

Dont worry no sense on arguing with one of the biggest Lebron heat haters in wilds..funniest part is he is actually a Knick fan talking all this junk..

we are talking about tha miami cheat here "team do not touch", i thought u were a rockets fan by tha way?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Dont worry no sense on arguing with one of the biggest Lebron heat haters in wilds..funniest part is he is actually a Knick fan talking all this junk..
    yea fan of a team thats leads 2-1 in tha series

we are talking about tha miami cheat here "team do not touch", i thought u were a rockets fan by tha way?
    That's the best you can come up with?

Checkmate bitch!!!!!!

Rockets all the way, but I'm a fan of basketball first. I'm a rational thinker. Try it sometime.