Default Re: ESPN top 30 rankings

Wade should be over Westbrook!

3. CP3
    2. KD
    1. Lebron

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Legler just used "defense" as one of the reasons Kobe should be ahead of Paul....ROFL

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Nope gonna be...

Lebron
    Durant
    Paul
    Kobe
    Westbrook

ESPN jizzes over Paul more than Kobe, they are still stuck in 2008.
    you were correct

1) LeBron

And then literally, for me ... no distinction between Kobe, Paul, Wade, Westbrook, Harden and Durant.

Given knowledge, experiece, and potential ability, I'd still go with Kobe at number 2. Especially when he's playing the RIGHT caliber of ball he knows how to play, yet chooses to ignore at times.

High School Varsity 6th Man entropy35's Avatar

IMO Westbrook and wade should be above Kobe.

Nope gonna be...

Lebron
    Durant
    Paul
    Kobe
    Westbrook

ESPN jizzes over Paul more than Kobe, they are still stuck in 2008.
    Told yall ninjas.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    1) LeBron

And then literally, for me ... no distinction between Kobe, Paul, Wade, Westbrook, Harden and Durant.

Given knowledge, experiece, and potential ability, I'd still go with Kobe at number 2. Especially when he's playing the RIGHT caliber of ball he knows how to play, yet chooses to ignore at times.
    You serious? Kobe has been a ghost defensively and very one-dimensional. Taking into account current play he has no case.

It's so ironic how you can put Kobe #2 on his potential ability, yet ignore the same potential ability of Westbrook, when Kobe plays even more retarded than Westbrook more times. The double standard is just hilarious.

This year Kobe has no case over Durant, Wade, Paul, Westbrook, Melo, Duncan as far as impact, team record, all-around game and current play is involved.

Leading that stacked team to 8th seed gets him #2?

at least this list is better than the previous one.

Drose (projected to miss the entire season) and DWill (souless) in top 10 was a joke

melo deserved to be higher

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

1) LeBron

Durant is becoming severely under-rated if people think Kobe has been as good as him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Durant is becoming severely under-rated if people think Kobe has been as good as him this year.
    Psh

ISH's more knowledgeable fan base is counter acting the asinine hype train from the mainstream media.

No ESPN or NBA tv or sport show is going to comment on the ridiculous soft calls this guy gets that pad his numbers by getting to the free throw line ALL THE TIME for no reason.

Why would they sabotage their own business, money, and income? These sports shows, media talking heads get the most by overrating him.

If anything, Durant has become overrated. The comparisons to LeBron are absurd. I'm not even confident he's on the level he should be on ... Westbrook is arguably more important to the team. I think both the OKC guys are overrated.

Psh

ISH's more knowledgeable fan base is counter acting the asinine hype train from the mainstream media.

No ESPN or NBA tv or sport show is going to comment on the ridiculous soft calls this guy gets that pad his numbers by getting to the free throw line ALL THE TIME for no reason.

Why would they sabotage their own business, money, and income? These sports shows, media talking heads get the most by overrating him.

If anything, Durant has become overrated. The comparisons to LeBron are absurd. I'm not even confident he's on the level he should be on ... Westbrook is arguably more important to the team. I think both the OKC guys are overrated.
    They are not overrated, their coach is. Along with some really shitty role players that shouldn't be in the NBA.

Jesus christ give Pop Westbrook and Durant and under his guidance they would be a dynasty. Brooks has no plan, just ISO all day, he makes same old cliche speeches during timeouts while playing Fisher/Perkins out there.

1. LeBron
    2. Durant
    3. CP3
    4. Melo
    5. Kobe

They are not overrated, their coach is. Along with some really shitty role players that shouldn't be in the NBA.
    LMAO OKC has amazing role players. Stop it. They perfectly compliment Durant and Westbrook. They are just flat out solid top to bottom. Ibaka, Collison, Martin, and Sefalosha. That team is extremely well built at each position. They have everything you need. Defense, shot blocking, rebounding, shooters, and scoring.

It's hard to coach a team and run an offense with a bad decision maker, and basketball meat head running the team who is un-coachable and runs full speed down the court like a retard and pulls jumpers out of his ass.

Their coach isn't anything special, but Del Negro is worse, and Chris Paul is smart enough to basically be the best floor general / coach on the floor in the game for them.

Trade Paul for Westbrook, and they become MUCH more frightening. A legit team who could compete or beat Miami.