Page 78 of 130 FirstFirst ... 28687576777879808188128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1937

Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I will jizz in my pants if Miller comes to Pitt.
    Reports when he came to AZ were that his wife hates the Northeast, and has family in AZ. Don't know if that's still accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    And they still managed to do enough to finish 3rd in the regular season in the Pac-12 without Gilmore for 9 of those games. I believe they were in 1st before he got hurt. You'd think the committee would've been bright enough to take that into account, see that they won the Pac-12 tournament with a healthy Artis, and give them a more appropriate seed.
    Yeah I honestly don't get the criteria anymore. Not only did they seemingly not factor the absences but it seems they ignored the fact that their schedule was EXTREMELY tough when they were gone. @Stanford, @Cal, @UW, @Wash St., Colorado in the span of three weeks. Yikes that's brutal. I think they had their idea of what type of team Oregon was based on their poor record through those games because it was just as the Pac-12 got in full swing.

Watching UNLV just to see what Anthoiny Bennett is about. Heard so much about him. Pretty big, strong kid yet mobile.

The committee really f***ed up this year with some of their seedings. Oregon was also 2-0 against UCLA and they beat Arizona. Isn't UNLV/Cal a rematch from earlier in the year? Aren't they supposed to avoid that in the first round? And UNLV, the 5-seed, is playing Cal, the 12-seed, in San Jose.

Quote Originally Posted by JMT
    Reports when he came to AZ were that his wife hates the Northeast, and has family in AZ. Don't know if that's still accurate.
    Yeah, I heard that too. I kinda want to see Miller coach TJ McConnell next year at AZ anyway.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

I thought it was basically the opposite, that his wife hates the desert and his family's all back east. He's a Pennsylvania guy through and through obviously.

Arizona's a pretty sweet gig, but Pitt's his alma mater, wife is/was unhappy, say Pitt offers 2.5 mil a year. Would be tough to turn down. And if Pitt goes from Dixon to Miller that's a massive upgrade.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Watching UNLV just to see what Anthoiny Bennett is about. Heard so much about him. Pretty big, strong kid yet mobile.
    He's undersized but I don't think it's as big a deal as most, he's basically the exact same size as Larry Johnson. Yeah it'd be nice if he were 6'10, but he'll have no problem playing today's NBA 4.

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    I thought it was basically the opposite, that his wife hates the desert and his family's all back east. He's a Pennsylvania guy through and through obviously.

Arizona's a pretty sweet gig, but Pitt's his alma mater, wife is/was unhappy, say Pitt offers 2.5 mil a year. Would be tough to turn down. And if Pitt goes from Dixon to Miller that's a massive upgrade.
    Just what I heard.

Anyway, Pitt's a lateral move from Arizona at best. I'd be surprised, but you never know when a guy has ties to the school.

That guy guarding Robinson III has no chance.

Just what I heard.

Anyway, Pitt's a lateral move from Arizona at best. I'd be surprised, but you never know when a guy has ties to the school.
    not really. He would be going from Pac-12 to ACC, much better conference and much more exposure for potential recruits

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    He's undersized but I don't think it's as big a deal as most, he's basically the exact same size as Larry Johnson. Yeah it'd be nice if he were 6'10, but he'll have no problem playing today's NBA 4.
    He hasnt impressed me much. I dont seee LJ. UNLV guards sucked trying to get him the ball

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

provided this game continues to go the way it is, 2 of the 16 teams in my sweet sixteen will already be eliminated (UNLV and Shitburgh)

The Mountain West is completely overrated. One good team and a bunch of above average-average teams beating up on each other.

man Montgomery's plays out of timeouts have been great all game

well with double bonus the rest of the way and Cal with only 2 timeouts left, UNLV is still very much in this game...unfortunately they are almost unbearable to watch when they can't get in the open court