Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Remember when Golden State fans booed their owner after trading Ellis?

californians gonna californ

Default Re: Remember when Golden State fans booed their owner after trading Ellis?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCoolKid
    Bogut is elite defensively. He is the single most important player defensively on the team. GS's improved defense has caused their success.
    but does he have it all?

Baron Davis > Monta, Klay and Curry

loved wathing that dude play

garbage fanbase

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    garbage fanbase
    Negged.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    I remember the trade. I'm just trying to see how they are better off now. That team was horrible and I never thought Monta was the issue. I've seen Monta play on good GS teams before so I'm trying to figure why this trade for a dude that's been oft injured ( bogut) and stephen jackson was so important in their improvement.

Let me put it this way, I'm a raptors fan...the rudy gay trade was amazing for us from a team standpoint.. but we still need to do deep playoff runs before I declare success.

Cause of this boasting always turns into silence come may and that's my point. You guys are giving all these people props so early, a new coach wet behind his ears and a center that hasnt played in the playoffs since 2013...y'all need to chill.
    I agree with you that Monta was and is a very good player.

But its clear that the warriors are now a better team than they were then. that is also very clear. 16-2 man. cant argue with that record in the west

You also have to take into consideration that most Warriors fans wanted local Billionaire Larry Ellison to buy the team, not some investment group from the East Coast. I personally wanted Ellison to buy the team as well, and was pissed when he was blocked from getting the team because of a beef with the previous owner.

The new owners have done a great job though, and most importantly, have shown they aren't afraid to open up the check book.