Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: Report: Jabari Parker Prefers Bucks, Might Have 'Tanked' Cavs Workout

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    lol at people thinking Kyrie is the reason.

Why would it even matter to Jabari? I doubt they've even spent more than 5 minutes together

kyrie is universally known as the most selfish pg in the league... if youre a great scorer like jabari, the last thing you want is to team with kyrie who dominates the ball and gets jealous of your shine.

remember kyrie fought dion waiters because dion was getting too good.

Default Re: Report: Jabari Parker Prefers Bucks, Might Have 'Tanked' Cavs Workout

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    kyrie is universally known as the most selfish pg in the league... if youre a great scorer like jabari, the last thing you want is to team with kyrie who dominates the ball and gets jealous of your shine.

remember kyrie fought dion waiters because dion was getting too good.
    Sources?

i could see it, well documented locker room issues in cleveland

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

These media ppl piss me off with their assumptions and try to pass it off as a source. Parker most likley didn't say crap like that. Dude is happy just to be in the NBA. I bet its the Bucks that are putting this shit out just like the 76ers putting thT crap out about Wiggins wanting to play for them. All these guys don't care and just want to be in the NBA.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Sources?
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...ng-buddy-ball/

also dion gave kyrie a black eye
    http://thebiglead.com/2013/11/19/dio...se-in-a-fight/

good for dion .. fukk kyrie

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    also dion gave kyrie a black eye
    http://thebiglead.com/2013/11/19/dio...se-in-a-fight/

good for dion .. fukk kyrie
    Name of the article is "Dion Waiters Said He Didn't Give Kyrie Irving a Black Eye and Break His Nose in a Fight"

i dont even know why you consider this a source

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NattyPButter
    These media ppl piss me off with their assumptions and try to pass it off as a source. Parker most likley didn't say crap like that. Dude is happy just to be in the NBA. I bet its the Bucks that are putting this shit out just like the 76ers putting thT crap out about Wiggins wanting to play for them. All these guys don't care and just want to be in the NBA.
    most likely. but you do have to admit putting on 30 lbs is pretty damn perplexing/ discouraging. even more so for the cavs because of how bennett came into the season (regardless of shoulder surgery)

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    I mean it's not like he ate a bunch of ice cream right before the workout, he may have tanked it but his being fat has nothing to do with the Cavs.

Wanting the Bucks over the Cavs is interesting, the Cavs with Parker would be a playoff team next year, while the Bucks have a couple of years left on the rebuild. Milwaukee is close to Chicago though, and maybe he'd rather have Milwaukee build their team around him rather than be Iriving's sidekick in Cleveland.
    The bucks made the playoff two years ago. In the shitty east they could make the playoffs with parker.

Parker would be 1.5 hours away from his home town of Chicago as opposed to Cleveland........

I highly doubt this is about distance to home.

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    most likely. but you do have to admit putting on 30 lbs is pretty damn perplexing/ discouraging. even more so for the cavs because of how bennett came into the season (regardless of shoulder surgery)
    The thing is he didnt put on 30lbs. He would have health problems putting on weight that quick. He probably weighed close to 255lbs during the college season. He didnt go to the draft combine to get his true measurements. A lot of these stories are just made up. That's what happens during last couple of weeks before draft day.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

I don't mind this at all it's blowing my god damn mind that Wiggins isn't the favorite right now. We don't need more god damn scorers we need defense. Also him not being an alpha is perfect, Wiggins doesn't need to be alpha and create rifts with Irving or Waiters.

Because bucks are closer to home.

Wiggins is more of a need anyway Imo

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    The bucks made the playoff two years ago. In the shitty east they could make the playoffs with parker.
    No way, not with this current roster/coach. With or without Parker they won't sniff the playoffs next season.