Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Bulls and Rose better deliver next season.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    Way to avoid the subject of the thread.

Chicago fans take it too easy on their star players. If this was NYC, Boston or L.A. Rose would be back out there right now playing.
    Yep. Amare's playing. Played a lot this year too, and last year. Might have to start calling him Iron Man.

L.A. Yep, Pau and Nash played a lot through injuries this year. Hardly missed a game! Dwight too, not many missed this year.

On the Clippers side, Yeah CP3 played quite a few through injuries. Until he got injured again and missed what 7? in a row.

There is so much wrong (mentally) with the OP/threadstarter.

I love the rhetoric "he better" like he has any say in things.

Dude just stfu and relax already.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    There is so much wrong (mentally) with the OP/threadstarter.

I love the rhetoric "he better" like he has any say in things.

Dude just stfu and relax already.

Between the both of us, you're f*cking insane. Remember last year when you said Eddy Curry should get a free pass for being fat and lazy while he was on the Bulls just because he's from Chicago? Yeah, you're f*cking crazy.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Yep. Amare's playing. Played a lot this year too, and last year. Might have to start calling him Iron Man.

L.A. Yep, Pau and Nash played a lot through injuries this year. Hardly missed a game! Dwight too, not many missed this year.

On the Clippers side, Yeah CP3 played quite a few through injuries. Until he got injured again and missed what 7? in a row.
    Those guys at least tried to come back. Amar'e played in a few games this season, Gasol is out there right now, Nash will likely play first game in the playoffs on Sunday.

Rose didn't even attempt a comeback this season.

Between the both of us, you're f*cking insane. Remember last year when you said Eddy Curry should get a free pass for being fat and lazy while he was on the Bulls just because he's from Chicago? Yeah, you're f*cking crazy.

Wrong, again you have demonstrated a lack of comprehension.

I said that with his heart problems, family tragedy, extreme height/bodymakeup and upbringing I understand that he had issues staying in shape....while I would have liked for him to be better, I accept him for being who he is. To me he was never really a lover of ball--ball came to him due to his height and he went with the best path available to him.

I also said that I support him because I grew up in the same neighborhood.

What is your excuse for being a lazy fatass btw?

A "free pass" is a term you would use. There are no passes, no way to tell Rose and the Bulls "they better deliver".....comments like that come from people that live in a fantasy world such as yourself.

Those guys at least tried to come back. Amar'e played in a few games this season, Gasol is out there right now, Nash will likely play first game in the playoffs on Sunday.

My point was that they all tried to come back...and got injured because they came back before they were really ready.

Serious playground baller methusala's Avatar

You know how I know you've never been an athlete trying to recover from a serious injury?

It's been frustrating to deal with how they've handled it. I think management and Derrick have known exactly what their plans are and the fact that they've been so reluctant to let us know what's going on is tough to deal with, but maybe they truly didn't and still don't know if he's going to play. Maybe he'll surprise us and still show up in the playoffs. Who knows.

I prepared myself that he may miss the entire season. Of course I'd like to see him out there, but if he needs to take the season off to get himself right then so be it. He and the team will be better next season because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ljsbb27
    It's been frustrating to deal with how they've handled it. I think management and Derrick have known exactly what their plans are and the fact that they've been so reluctant to let us know what's going on is tough to deal with, but maybe they truly didn't and still don't know if he's going to play. Maybe he'll surprise us and still show up in the playoffs. Who knows.

I prepared myself that he may miss the entire season. Of course I'd like to see him out there, but if he needs to take the season off to get himself right then so be it. He and the team will be better next season because of it.
    It's called a rock and a hard place and the Bulls FO were smack in the middle.

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by methusala
    It's called a rock and a hard place and the Bulls FO were smack in the middle.

That rock and hard place better deliver! OR ELSE!

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas
    That rock and hard place better deliver! OR ELSE!
    I WILL YELL HURTFUL THINGS AT THE INTERNET MACHINE

I usually hit open layups SnakePlissken's Avatar

Rose is a p*ssy if he doesn't show up against Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
    Rose is a p*ssy if he doesn't show up against Miami.
    How many accounts do you need to say the same damn thing over and over and over again?

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    How many accounts do you need to say the same damn thing over and over and over again?

It's like the whole new class that registered is one sock puppet account. They all say the same sh*t.

I usually hit open layups SnakePlissken's Avatar

I don't know how any of you can be 100% behind Derrick Rose right now. After seeing Noah, Deng, Nate Robinson, Kirk Hinrich and Taj Gibson battle through injuries and sickness to get out there and play and Derrick Rose is being a little b*tch right now.