Default Kool Boy's Official List of the top 10 best NBA players alive today

Kool Boy back with another OFFICIAL list. You can have your own list but mine is OFFICIAL:

1. Paul George- nice plump D.S. Lips, Tall slender cut body.

2. Dwight Howard- best body in the NBA, gorgeous smile, look at those shoulders and arms mmmmmmm

3. Kyle Korver- Athletic Ashton Kutcher, Didn't like him back in the day because of his ugly hair but super hot now.

4. Blake Griffin- Chiseled like a God, Could use better hair but is almost the total package, exotic look

5. JJ Red Dick- stereotypical pretty boy looks now more edgy with tats. Would go gay for.

6. J.R. Smith- Looks like a bad ass, has a nice bod and a nice face. Smashed Rihanna so he must be doing something right. I'm trying to get the pipe

7. Brandon Knight- probably overlooked by most but super handsome, slender cut bod, hot face. Definition of the look of black excellence when he has a suit on.

8. Kyrie Irving- similar to BKnight but not as over looked, more like 7a, 7b

9. Kevin Love- looks like a standard model guy, loses points for jewfro

10. Tyler Hansbrough- Super sexy but from some angles and during playing sometimes looks like a super autistic guy.

Honorable mention:
    Dwyane Wade- falls out for looking like a chipmunk at times and wears nail polish wtf

LeBron James- butterface

Default Re: Kool Boy's Official List of the top 10 best NBA players alive today

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    stop trying so hard
    ?? you have over 4k posts and your saying I try hard?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    stop trying so hard
    Pretty much. This just made me cringe...not from the list...but that he actually took the time for this weak ass trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Pretty much. This just made me cringe...not from the list...but that he actually took the time for this weak ass trolling.
    How is this trolling? Am I trying to offend anyone or make anyone mad? Just discussing what I enjoy discussing...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kool Boy
    How is this trolling? Am I trying to offend anyone or make anyone mad? Just discussing what I enjoy discussing...
    You're right...I realized this is more an attempt to be funny...so it fails even more!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You're right...I realized this is more an attempt to be funny...so it fails even more!
    nope

College superstar

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

^This dude is obsessed with me for no reason at all

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

A gay Tyreke Evans stan, interesting troll account

Great college starter

Not gonna lie this was a good one

Though yeah, OP was clearly just trying to be funny

Quote Originally Posted by LostCause
    Not gonna lie this was a good one

Though yeah, OP was clearly just trying to be funny
    I misnamed the title, I meant to say best looking. Guess it could come across as trolling without the right title

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

kool boy exposing both his latent homosexuality and his cringeworthy sense of humor.