Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Former NBA Ref says "Jordan's push off was an offensive foul..."

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    Stock account?

First of all,starting a second username on one message board is dumb. You're not the only one that does it, so you don't have to feel alone.

Second, I've been a regular here dating back to the old board, so I dunno about you thinking this is a stock account.

You're a joke man.

It is a sock account not a stock account ( this is ain't even the Bank) beside i do not want to argue thoughtless things in the internet.

Unless, i was provoke by another poster i am really respectful to all the ISH Veterans that i do not even argue with them.

So moved on and get focused your mind in the topic w/ out discussing some irrelevant things in this site.

Anyway, why would you ge too defensive Marikina Boy is the one who Hijack this thread??
    Last edited by Lebron23; 08-18-2007 at 12:17 PM.

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    It is a sock account not a stock account ( this is ain't even the Bank) beside i do not want to argue thoughtless things in the internet.

Unless, i was provoke by another poster i am really respectful to all the ISH Veterans that i do not even argue with them. So moved on and get straight on the topic w/ out some trolls creating some chaos in this site.
    Wait a minute.. WHAT?

Hey bro... why don't you type in Chinese... I can read that, I think I can understand you better. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    Wait a minute.. WHAT?

Hey bro... why don't you type in Chinese... I can read that, I think I can understand you better. HAHAHAHAHAHA
    I do not speak Chinese but i like chinese culture.

my favorite meal is the Chinese Noodles.

My Favorite Martial Artists is Bruce Lee

My Favorite NBA Center is Yao Ming

My Favorite Foreign Actor is Keanu Reeves who is Half Chinese- Half Caucasian American

My Favorite Asian Actress is Ziyi Zhang

So, I can definitely understand you because i can relate to your culture with out speaking any language.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 08-18-2007 at 11:12 AM.

^^

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

Then please tell me what your first language is... and thanks for posting easy to read pictures post. Because your last two post... dude you lost me completely, I didn't even know how to reply cause I didnt know what you said.

By the way, I just noticed that picture you posted isn't even Chinese noodles... that's ramen, guy... IT'S JAPANESE.

hahahah

erudite

I don't think Keanu is white + asian I think he's pacific islander or Native etc....

Quote Originally Posted by KWALI
    I don't think Keanu is white + asian I think he's pacific islander or Native etc....
    Actually Keanu's father is Half Chinese and Half Hawaiian while her mother is an English women.

He was born Keanu Charles Reeves on the 2nd of September, 1964, in Beirut. His father Samuel Nowlin Reeves, a part-Chinese part-Hawaiian geologist had married English showgirl Patricia Taylor there, the couple having met after he'd seen her performing at a nightclub. His name, Keanu, is Hawaiian for "cool breeze over the mountains". Well, literally-speaking it means "the coolness", but the fancy extension is forgivable. We all need a little more poetry in our lives, don't we?
    http://www.tiscali.co.uk/entertainme...eves_biog.html

Matrix Trivia

While the Wachowski brothers were writing the script for the Matrix, their first choice to play Neo was Brandon Lee, son of Bruce Lee. ... you realize that Keannu Reeves reminds me alot of the late Brandon Lee. ( almost look like the same)

Brandon Lee's father Bruce Lee is 1/3 German and 3/4 Chinese while her mother is an English girl.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 08-18-2007 at 11:27 AM.

Local High School Star poeticism707's Avatar

Why all the surprise and intrigue?

BASKETBALL (AND EVERY OTHER SPORT) IS RIGGED, BOTH ONE WAY AND THE OTHER.

Once you understand and accept this, there are no surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by poeticism707
    Why all the surprise and intrigue?

BASKETBALL (AND EVERY OTHER SPORT) IS RIGGED, BOTH ONE WAY AND THE OTHER.

Once you understand and accept this, there are no surprises.
    You don't really believe that.

MJ leads the league in no calls! Both offensively and defensively.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by skillswithaz
    uh oh...umm

"Well if Kobe had taken a shot like that, they would've called him for an offensive foul and suspended him for game 7 because it was unnatural reaction."
    Not really in 2days nba Russell will get call for hand checking.

Bump

My take: It does look like his hand goes forward, but I don't really see any touch... It's more of a slip imo.

I guess you could call one for the idea/movement itself... Like when you try to kick someone but he escapes the foot, you'd still get tossed..

If you notice, MJ BARELY touched Bryon Russell who was so off balance and out of position that he slipped trying to adjust. That would be weakest offensive foul ever if called....

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    If you notice, MJ BARELY touched Bryon Russell who was so off balance and out of position that he slipped trying to adjust. That would be weakest offensive foul ever if called....
    Yea.. what really hurt the game and the Jazz, was their legit 3 pointer waived off, and Harper's (?) 2 that was actually after the shot clock expired, counted.... While the Jazz 3 was still with a second left on the sc.

It was not a foul. When I look at it from the best angle frame by frame all I see is what I call an ass caress, with Jordan's left hand coming down from top to bottom. Not forward pushing.

It would be the softest foul ever if it's a foul. And Jordan would have to have Goku like strength to make such a soft ass caress throw Russell to the floor.

What makes more sense, Russell fell from momentum and desperately trying to get back to try and block Jordan's shot, or that a soft ass tap just sent him flying to the floor. Wouldn't Russell be bitching?