View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 02:45 PM   #23
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Unforgettable moments in your basketball life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazersfan52
That would have been intense, and congrats on that you must have felt proud of em.
'Twas intense, and thank you, I am immensely proud of those guys. I always figured my top 10 basketball moments would all involve something I did while playing. I was surprised how emotionally invested I became in that group. Their success surpassed many of my own personal basketball moments. Good times.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote