View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 08:50 AM   #1
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Favorite Android Games

So, all my mobile gaming these days is pretty much done via my phone(Galaxy S4). There's very little need to carry around a DS or whatever anymore given the quality and plethora of Android games available. Less shit to keep on me too. I know I'm missing out on some great games but I guess I don't care. I've actually paid for some of these too, or pumped some money into them otherwise, which I shall denote with a dollar sign.

There are a lot of Android games I like but here's my top ten, in no particular order(subject to change):

GT Racing 2

Awesome graphics, and about as realistic a racing experience as you're likely to find on Android.

The Bard's Tale $

Sprawling, funny action-RPG. You're basically getting the full PS2 experience.

World of Goo $

Oozing charm, it's sort of like lemmings, with a great presentation and plenty of challenge.

Osmos $

One of the most unique games I've played, it's really hard to describe so I shall instead show you the trailer.

Marvel Puzzle Quest $

I dig superheroes, and I dig puzzle games. Simple.

Shadowgun: Deadzone

Online FPS with capture the flag-ish co-op and typical deathmatch modes.

Crayon Physics

Best played with a stylus, you draw your own solutions to puzzles, and you can be creative as ****. Really realistic physics.

Song Pop $

You compete against other players in listening to audio clips across a plethora of genres, and have to guess the artist or song quicker than they do over multiple rounds.

Granny Smith $

Side-scroller where some dude stole your apples and you're trying to get them back and flipping across rooftops and using your cane to sort of zip-line across cables and shit. Pretty challenging too, with tons of personality.

The Walking Dead

Taking place in the same world as the show/comic, it's a point-and-click game with quick-time events during the action bits, which focuses and story, developing characters, and making tough choices. Slick graphics too.

And that's it. There are some other games I haven't really gotten around to yet that are highly regarded such as Castle Clash and Clash of Clans, but these are my loose top ten. Post yours.

Last edited by ShannonElements : 05-04-2014 at 01:28 PM.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote