View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 09:50 AM   #1
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

Default Favorite Android Games

So, all my mobile gaming these days is pretty much done via my phone(Galaxy S4). There's very little need to carry around a DS or whatever anymore given the quality and plethora of Android games available. Less shit to keep on me too. I know I'm missing out on some great games but I guess I don't care. I've actually paid for some of these too, or pumped some money into them otherwise, which I shall denote with a dollar sign.

There are a lot of Android games I like but here's my top ten, in no particular order(subject to change):

GT Racing 2

Awesome graphics, and about as realistic a racing experience as you're likely to find on Android.

The Bard's Tale $

Sprawling, funny action-RPG. You're basically getting the full PS2 experience.

World of Goo $

Oozing charm, it's sort of like lemmings, with a great presentation and plenty of challenge.

Osmos $

One of the most unique games I've played, it's really hard to describe so I shall instead show you the trailer.

Marvel Puzzle Quest $

I dig superheroes, and I dig puzzle games. Simple.

Shadowgun: Deadzone

Online FPS with capture the flag-ish co-op and typical deathmatch modes.

Crayon Physics

Best played with a stylus, you draw your own solutions to puzzles, and you can be creative as ****. Really realistic physics.

Song Pop $

You compete against other players in listening to audio clips across a plethora of genres, and have to guess the artist or song quicker than they do over multiple rounds.

Granny Smith $

Side-scroller where some dude stole your apples and you're trying to get them back and flipping across rooftops and using your cane to sort of zip-line across cables and shit. Pretty challenging too, with tons of personality.

The Walking Dead

Taking place in the same world as the show/comic, it's a point-and-click game with quick-time events during the action bits, which focuses and story, developing characters, and making tough choices. Slick graphics too.

And that's it. There are some other games I haven't really gotten around to yet that are highly regarded such as Castle Clash and Clash of Clans, but these are my loose top ten. Post yours.

Last edited by ShannonElements : 05-04-2014 at 02:28 PM.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote